Knowing a little about Him

(A/N: ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER)

3RD POV
LOCATION: MUSUTAFU CITY

Shub: So, what do you say?

Y/N's initial shock gives way to a mixture of surprise and confusion. He regards Shub-Niggurath with a puzzled expression.

Y/N: Shub-Niggurath, since when has the idea of marriage come to your mind? We have only just met like seconds ago. How is it that you propose such a profound commitment?!

Shub: Amatsu-Mikaboshi, amidst the tumultuous dance of chaos, a spark of connection ignited within me the moment our paths crossed. Love knows no boundaries of time or convention. It transcends the fleeting moments we perceive, and in its essence, it can bind us together beyond the limits of cosmic existence.

Y/N: But I just met you!

Shub: Take your time, Chaos King. Together, we can create a realm where the union of our cosmic powers is bound by the eternal flame of love. Our very existence will be a testament to the harmonious dance of chaos and affection.

Y/N: Shub-Niggurath, You failed to listen. I don't want anything. I want Nothingness.

Shub: Nothingness? A longing for release from the ceaseless tumult of existence? Explain, Chaos King. What has brought you to this profound realization?

Y/N: It is my very nature, Shub-Niggurath. The very fabric of existence appears as a grand illusion, a cosmic game of Maya. It is this realization that weighs upon my being. I seek nothingness because the perpetual cycle of creation and destruction seems like an endless charade.

Shub: Your yearning for nothingness speaks of a weariness born from aeons of existence. But remember, within the vast expanse of emptiness lies the potential for new beginnings, for the creation of meaning and purpose beyond the illusory game.

Y/N: Perhaps you are right. The allure of nothingness, of shedding the illusions of existence, is captivating. And yet, I must tread carefully. I must discern whether it is truly nothingness I seek or a deeper understanding of the cosmic illusion. But All I know is that Maya.....Is My True Enemy....

Shub: So what you say, is it a yes or a no?

Y/N: *sigh* Not yet.

Shub: I can wait~...

Y/N: Well then. I shall create a portal that will transport us directly to the hotel where you shall stay.

As Y/N extends his hands, the air around him begins to ripple and warp, forming a swirling vortex of cosmic energy. The portal takes shape, a gateway pulsating with otherworldly power.

Shub-Niggurath approaches the portal, a mix of excitement and reverence evident in her movements.

Shub: Amatsu-Mikaboshi, I place my trust in your cosmic mastery. Also call me Chiyo.

Y/N: Okay, but first....*clears throat* Change yourself. You're going to scare everyone with "that" look.

Chiyo, sensing the need for a more human connection, decides to assume a human form. With a gentle transformation, she takes on the appearance of an elegant woman, her eyes carrying an otherworldly spark.

Chiyo: There you go.

Y/N extends his hand towards Chiyo. Together, they step into the pulsating portal, the threshold between realities. The portal engulfs them, transporting them through a kaleidoscope of cosmic colors and dimensions. Moments later, they emerge from the other side, standing in front of the grand entrance of the hotel.