Knowing her.

3RD POV

???: You will die here......

The woman began to charge at Y/N with her sword at full speed. As She was about Strike, Y/N quickly Summoned his All Black NecroSword and Blocked her Attack with it. Y/N strike back, resulting the Woman's Sword Getting cut in half.

???: 'shit.'

Y/N: Alright, if are done, Why you are aft--

Y/N was Cut by a hellfire Blast sent by the Woman, turning him to ashes.

???: Finally Done *pant*.

As the woman was about to Leave, Black Tentacles Emerged from the Ground began to wrap Around her, preventing her to leave. As she tried her Best to Get rid of them, more and more emerged and tied her up.

???: Yeah.....I won't Attack someone who is being nice to me...if were you.

Hearing the voice women turned to see Y/N who was Alive, having half of his face turned into his Chaos king form.

Y/N: Surprise.....

Y/N spoke as more Tentacles emerged to cover the woman up.

TIMESKIP

It was midnight as Y/N reached his hotel. As he entered his room, he locked the door and Curtained his windows and then with snap of his fingers he summoned the same Scarlet Haired Woman he imprisoned. She was Tied up by the Tentacles and Once Both were looked at each other for at minute, Y/N spoke.

Y/N: Who are you?

???: My name is Scarlett..........I am the Goddess of Destruction and Chaos.

Y/N: Why did you came here and attack me?

Scarlett: I sensed a Powerful dark Energy entering The multiverse. I Began to Explore to know more about it and That led me all the way to here, Earth. So I decided to Check up, only to find it coming from you.

Y/N: So you Are a Goddess who came Down here because you thought something was wrong, All the way you came to Earth and began to attack me?

Scarlett Nodded.

Y/N: Do you know who am I?

Scarlett: A Tentacle Demon or something?

Y/N began to Laugh maniacally, making Scarlett disturbed. Soon he began to Change His original form, terrifying the Goddess.

Scarlett: Wh-Who are you, devil?

Mikaboshi: Praise Mikaboshi, for soft Night and Dark Chaos.

Mikaboshi brought his face Near to the Goddess, Fueling her up with Fear.

Mikaboshi: And End of All Things....

As Mikaboshi Readied himself to Kill and absorb Goddess, someone intervened.