A Date?

3RD POV
LOCATION: SANCTUM SANCTORUM

Strange: So, Everyone's here?

Strange said while Looking at the Midnight Sons.

Daimon: Let's see....Matchsticks, check. Women, check. Leaf Man, check. Ketamine Addict, Check. Magic Man, Check. Blade...?

Blade: Here.

ERIC BROOKS

ERIC BROOKS. BLADE.

Blade said while walking in the main room.

MK: Where the fuck did you came from?

Blade: What do you mean? I was always here. (The writer is fucking Lazy.)

Daimon: Yeah, Check. We're ready.

Strange sat down and began to meditate on the floor. Soon, a Big Portal opened to the different multiverse.

Daimon: Let's Go!

Strange: "Strange" Make sure to fill my space in Sanctum Sanctorum.

Strange said while looking at Paradox to which it replied with a nod.

With that, the Midnight sons walked into the portal, leaving their world behind.

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: AT HOTEL

Wong woke from his bed after a good sleep. He began to take of his bandages to check on his injuries.

Wong: At last, I'm healed.

Suddenly a portal opened in his room, causing him to activate his shields to fight whatever was coming from that portal.

Wong: Strange...?

Wong said as he saw his friend walking out of the portal.

Strange: How are you feeling?

Wong: Better.

Strange: That's Good hear. Anywa--

Daimon: Hey, there Wong!

Both Strange and Wong turned to see Daimon's head popping out of the portal.

Wong: Hello, Son Of Satan.

Daimon: Oh please, just call me Daimon.

Daimon began to walk out of the portal with rest of the Midnight Sons.

Wong: That's...all?

Strange: You wanted more?

MK: Okay listen, I'm not the only one who think the room is quite small for all of us, right?

KNOCK KNOCK

There was a sudden knock on the door which caught the everyone's attention in room.

???: Open the door, Sorcerer. It's me.

Everyone's eyes began to turned eyes towards Strange.

Strange: Eh...Moon Knight you are closest one to the door, open it. It's HIM.