𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Mistwick has always had a rumour.

A rumour that spread fear, curiosity and unease throughout the large island it stood on. The Isle of Mistwick was covered in thick layers of forest all along the outskirts of the island.

The people of Mistwick have never known why the forest held such a dark aura emitting from it but all they know is that if you go in there, you don't come back. Growing up on the island you didn't have stories of the boogeyman, you had stories of the forest - calling your name at after dark hours. Naughty children being sent in there by their parents if they misbehaved.

Despite the heavy atmosphere of the forest looming over, people seemed to live happily on this island. The number of deaths was low and the deaths concerning the forest was usually under ten people annually. They have everything they need on this island, even their own university, riding schools, church.

People had good jobs, the sun was almost always shining, most people knew each other around the Isle.

Above all, the Mayor was a pleasant man who looked after his people, made sure that the forest was made out of bounds by having large metal fences separating the forest and the rest of the Isle. This Mayor also had a daughter, a girl so bright and with so much potential and currently attending the Cliffston University, studying to be a vet assistant. Halfway through her course to getting her dream job.

Although, peace has reigned over the Isle of Mistwick for far too long and it's only a matter of time before chaos takes over and the secret of the forest reveals itself.

𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓

══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════

"You're joking."

"Deadly serious, Kira."

"No," I shook my head. "No way in hell are you going in there."

"Oh come on it's only a dare she doesn't even have to be in there for a minute," Nova rolled her eyes from where she was sat across from me on the grass. "Only if she wants to."

"We could see how long I could stay in there for," Marlee smirked.

"No!" I growled.

"Oh, Kira, sweetie, you're such a bummer." Silvia smiled sweetly at me.

Silvia was the one with black locks styled in a wavy bob and near black eyes that usually looked as if she was staring into your soul. Her eyebrows were thick a curved and ended where her eyeliner ended - which you never saw her without.
Nova looked exactly the same as her, they were siblings after all. However, Nova tended to be blunt, carefree and unapologetic. Her skin pale, her cheeks a light shade of pink and her cloudy grey eyes always narrowed. Nova's hair was also longed, reaching just below her shoulders but still the exact colour as her sisters. She was a bit of a diva. A scary one.
Lastly was Luna who wasn't related to the two sisters, she had more gentle features. Big doe eyes, a brunette that bounced with every movement and thin curved bangs above her eyebrows which often were swept slightly to the side.

"What about all the people that went in there and never came back out?" Luna frowned. "They were probably in the same position we are right now, playing a stupid game and thinking it's just a joke."

"Marlene's quick, she can make it out if somethings after her," Nova shrugged. "It's probably just an abnormally large wolf or a bear or something."

"And if it's an axe murderer I can defend myself perfectly fine so you do not need to worry," Marlee smiled proudly.