𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

I struggled, trying to get out of his grip as best I could, but his grip had an iron hold on me.

I kicked and thrashed around, ignoring the dagger at my throat. I tried elbowing him in the stomach but he didn't budge, his stomach felt rock solid, his muscles tense and chiselled.

My heartbeat went mad in my chest, there was no getting out of this now. No way. Not as he stood in front me with the dagger digging deeper and deeper into my neck, a warm liquid dripping heavier now down my neck and soaking my t-shirt beneath. I stopped struggling as the one behind me whispered something in my ear which became inaudible to me as I screwed my eyes shut tightly, my body trembling uncontrollably. Ready for death to take me.

A slice went round my throat, burning my skin and I hissed in pain. But I was pushed to the ground, landing on my elbows on the solid ground. I turned round to see what was going on. There were three pairs of glowing eyes now illuminating in the dark, an unfamiliar set of pink ones made my brows furrow in confusion.

It still baffled me how their eyes glowed so bright, enough to see their faces in the darkness, so much so that I could see everything going on just a few feet away from me.

The glowing pink eyes shine with anger upon her round face, her features delicate which made her anger seem unnatural. Her light pink hair was swaying behind her as she beat up the red male that had me in his grip just seconds ago. She wore a cloak over her body with a hood that had fallen off her head when she rushed out from between the forest. Aldric ran over to the two, yanking the pink girl off his twin.

"Sienna, why do you always get into everyone's business?!" Laken snarled at her, his brother standing over the red head protectively.

He stood up, brushing the dirt off himself and glaring at her with such hatred I've never seen before.

"You know the rules Laken," the pink eyed girl flared back. "We don't kill humans."

"We also don't leave them alive knowing that they know of us," Aldric spat. "Do you really think it's a wise idea to just let her get away when she knows of us now? Especially considering my idiot brother explained it all to her."

"That doesn't give you an excuse to just kill her!"

"Get out of here, this isn't any of your business. You need to learn to keep your nose out of other peoples business."

Laken started walking over to me, I scurried back on the ground - desperate to get away from him until my back hit a tree. The pink girl, 'Sienna,' rushed over and stood between me and the red male.

"You're not having her."

The males laughed in unison. Laken smirked. "What are you going to do about it, Sienna? Get your big brother on us? You're not gonna stop us from having her."

"I don't need my brother in on this," Sienna glared. "But I don't think the Queen will be pleased about you both being the source for two human deaths within a matter of days."

"How do you know about the other one?" Laken questioned.

"I'm not an idiot," Sienna scoffed. "I also have eyes and I wasn't far from you lot when the screams began. I won't say a word if you leave. You know my family and I have always been on the good side of the Queen - you know who they'll believe."

The two males cursed between each other, glaring at the both us. Laken couldn't seem to keep his eyes off me, I fidgeted nervously and ignored his gaze.

"If we meet again, Little Dove," he said. "I promise you won't get away next time," he pointed to the pink eyed girl. "She won't be there to help you next time. Consider yourself lucky."