fourteen

"Y/N..." a soft voice whispered near your ear.
"Y/N, wake up." the same voice said again. But now you felt a hand on your arm, kindly squeezing it. You slightly opened your eyes, seeing your unit chief in front of you. "There you are." He smiled down at you. "It's 1AM, we both must've fallen asleep."

You stretched your arms into the sky, "oh, sorry. I didn't know." You mumbled, kind of moving to sit up. "I'll get going." You said, your eyes suddenly feeling heavy. "Oh, if you want to stay you can stay. I have a bed, you know." He said as he was picking up the empty trash from the food we ate earlier. He put the plastic containers bag into the plastic bag and threw it out.

"Oh, no it's okay, I can drive." You said, stumbling onto your feet and shuffling around the living room. "Y/N, you haven't even opened your eyes properly. If you don't want to stay then I'll drive you. But you're not driving yourself home."

"Okay, you got me there. I'll sleep on the couch." You mumbled, letting yourself fall into it again. You heard him chuckle a bit. "As I said, I have a bed you know. It's up to you, you'll know where to find me." He said as he turned off the big lights in the living room and kitchen, leaving only the small lamp by the sofa turned on and walked out of the living room and away into the hall.

You thought about it for a second, and even though his couch wasn't bad at all... well. You turned off the little lamp and shuffled from the living room into the bedroom. As you walked in, he was just in his sweatpants, his shirt had gone. He stood with his back to you and you just looked at him for a second, studying his back muscles and how they moved as he lazily folded his shirt and put it on top the dresser. "I'm quickly gonna wash up if that's okay" you said. "Okay" he replied as he sat down on the bed.

You quickly went into the en-suite bathroom and closed the door behind you, it ook you a couple of minutes to get ready for the night. You quickly washed your face with water and took off the sweater he gave you earlier and you stood there in a black tank top that you had on underneath. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "hey I have to brush my teeth can I come in?" He asked at the other end.

"Of course"

He walked into the bathroom and walked over next to you to the sink, there was only one sink so you were kind of close together. "Here, I have a spare" he said, pulling out a new toothbrush out of the counter. You started brushing your teeth together, with one hand he was leaning against the counter and you were kind of leaning against it with your back. It took a lot out of you not the let your eyes wander to his naked upper body, especially being so close to him. When you were both done he put his hand on your lower back to guide you out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

For a moment you were just kind of looking at each other. It's like you were both thinking the same thing but neither was saying it or acting on it. You both got under the covers, both laying on your backs. You closed your eyes, hoping to fall asleep soon so this awkward feeling in your stomach would go away quickly and then you felt his hand brush over yours, just like the last time.
Your fingers intertwined lazily, causing your stomach to churn a little. After a while you moved closer to him until you were completely next to him, you were on your side and he was still on his back. His right arm was now underneath your head. You rested your hand on his chest and as you did that you felt his chest rise up and down a bit faster. You slowly ran the tips of your fingers across his skin, drawing little circle patterns. You could tell by his breathing that he was still awake.

You kind of moved your hand downwards a little, still drawing little patterns, your hand was now on his stomach. He suddenly turned his head towards you and slowly kissed your forehead, resting his lips there and not moving away. "You okay?" You asked