twenty eight

You woke up to the sound of the shower running in your bathroom. After you finally managed to fully open your eyes, you checked your phone and saw the time said 1:13 pm. Had you really slept that much after this morning?

You pushed yourself off the bed and stumbled over the the bathroom but first putting on his dress shirt from the night before. You spotted a naked Aaron rinsing himself off. He must've sensed or noticed your presence because he looked up pretty much as soon as you stood in the doorframe. "Good morning" he smiled, before returning his attention back to the shower head in his hand and getting the lasts bits of soap off his body.

"It's the afternoon." You said in a monotone voice, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. Which caused him to laugh. "True", he said. He had finished with his shower and began drying himself off with a fluffy pink towel he got from your closet. "Good afternoon sunshine" he said as he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked over to you. He put his hands on your hips and pulled you closer to him, placing a sweet kiss on top of your lips. You closed your eyes as you kissed, the smell of your lavender shampoo in his hair tickling your nostrils.

He sighed contently against your lips. "Jessica called this morning, the sleepovers cancelled for tonight for Jack." He began to explain.

"Oh no, how come?"

"The kid got sick." He replied, placing another soft kiss on your cheek, "so I'm gonna go and pick up Jack and go home then in a little bit." He kissed gently down your jaw as he moved the hair out of your neck and kissed you further down. You let your head fall back slightly, giving him more access. You quietly whimpered under your breath, "o-okay."

"You can come over tonight. We can watch a movie or play a game. He'll love it." He whispered, his hot breath against your skin sending sparks of electricity up your spine.

"I still have that second date tonight." You whispered, your hand finding his hair and kind of clutching at it.

He stopped his movements and pulled back, your hand falling down until it was next to you again. "You're still going to that?" He asked, his face dropping.

"I mean, not with the intentions of it being a date date. I'm going to tell him tonight that I definitely don't want to pursue anything romantically." You explained, resting your hand on his cheek. You could tell he was not having it.

"You could just, I don't know- not go." He stepped away from you and grabbed his spare toothbrush and began brushing his teeth, leaving your slightly turned on, confused self at the door.

"That would be rude though, wouldn't it? I'll tell him beforehand via text and let him decide if he still wants to go or not."

"Who cares if it's rude" he said, spitting out his toothpaste and looking at you in the mirror. "You don't owe anything to this guy."

"I know" you sighed and walked over to him, resting your hand on his slightly wet, muscular back. "You don't have to worry, Aaron. Even if I'm still going - nothing's going to happen. I thought you trusted me a little bit more than that." You let your hand slowly slip down his back, you could feel him tense up under your touch as your reached the edge of his towel.

"And besides," you said in a low voice, tugging at it a bit, "we aren't anything official. You haven't asked me anything."

"I do trust you, Y/N." He sighed, "I just don't want this man to think he has some chance of getting with you. In whatever way." He explained, his hands found your hips again and he pulled you back into him, pressing his front against yours. You felt your stomach churn with excitement at the feeling of his beginning erection poking against your abdomen.