Chapter Five

INTERNATIONAL

I didn't know much about Morocco but I was gonna find out and he was for sure gonna show me how to have a good time...

Y/N got off the plane feeling the heat. Moroccan flags hung at the airport. Even though it was October it was still hot. Y/N tried to ignore the armed guards in all black. Oakley left her behind as he got into the luxury SUV.

She followed getting into the air-conditioned car. There wasn't a lot of space between them. Everything about him screamed illegal money. She knew this was about to be a long car ride. The partition was drawn up allowing them some privacy.

"Oakley Gambino. That name sounds so familiar." Y/N spoke quietly.

His hand crept onto her thigh squeezing it gently. She cursed when she felt herself attracted to his touch, "Think long and hard."

Y/N thought back to her history classes at college, "Gambino mafia?"

"Wow, do you want a cookie, love?"

Y/N pushed his hand off her leg, "Stop calling me that."

Her chest rose and fell when he snatched her chin, "I was being nice. Don't make me angry."

Y/N's eyes strayed from his as his lips hovered over hers. She pushed at his chest, "Fine."

"Don't forget that you're still valuable to me. I won't think twice about putting a bullet in your brain."

Y/N's lip trembled, "Why do you need me here?"

"No more questions right now."

And so she was silent until they pulled up into a guarded estate. Men with assault rifles stood outside the premises. Water fountains and sculptures littered the front property. Y/N knew he had way more money than her father.

A few men stood outside the front door. Two of them chatted it up as the car pulled around. Y/N stood behind Oakley as he dapped up the men. Y/N eyed each of them. One Hispanic with curly hair and glasses made her mouth drop slightly. He looked too nice to be here. Of course, he stood next to a dark-skinned man with gold Grillz.

"My man, how was the trip." The dark-skinned man asked.

Oakley smiled, "I brought back something more valuable."

The men eyed Y/N as she stood in the heat. The Hispanic man smiled at her sweetly, "Ahh, Y/N Y/LN. They've been trying to get her for years."

"That's why I got her first, Andres," Oakley commented.

(Andres Gutierrez in picture above)

"I said we should've sent the special teams not you." The dark-skinned man continued to talk moving inside the estate.

Oakley reached back holding his hand out to her. She shook her head. Oakley cocked his head to the side. Y/N watched as his eyes got dark. She grabbed his hand and he yanked her forward, "Don't test me."