Chapter Nine

FUCK YOU

I had to trust my gut. Even though I didn't trust anyone, I could trust myself...

Y/N looked around the empty restaurant in a daze. She didn't look panicked but she felt that way. Oakley was too busy eating his own food to notice, "I'm sorry I had you beat up. That wasn't me."

"I know. You ever thought about getting on meds or something."

He laughed, "For what. I'm not crazy."

Y/N ignored him sipping her water, "I think you're crazy. You like seeing people in pain."

"I'm a sucker for it." He told her.

"Right. Did my father give you what you wanted?"

He shook his head, "No."

Y/N remembered his words for the other day. Her father would rather see her dead than give himself up.

"Tonight's the night I guess." She whispered gripping the table cloth.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." Y/N told him eying the clock on the wall.

She didn't give him time to answer. Y/N made it to the bathroom looking through the stalls. She lifted up the toilet cover and smiled. Andres was right.

She grabbed the heavy gun. Y/N opened the bathroom door slightly. The hallway was empty. Across the hall a door revealed itself. There was no sign on it and Y/N took her chance.

She opened the door racing down the steps. The hallways were barely illuminated as they lead her to the underground tunnel. Her heart was racing when she saw the outside.

The car they came in sat in view. Deon leaned against the door annoyed. Y/N lifted up her dress as she crossed the street.

"Move." She told him pointing the gun at him.

Deon held his hands up, "Woah. Relax."

Y/N was shaking, "I'm sick and tired of everybody thinking I'm weak. Please move."

He stood his ground reaching for his own gun. Closing her eyes she pulled the trigger. The loud sound made her ears ring. Deon shouted falling to the ground.

Y/N kept her eyes focused as she stepped over him, "I'm sorry for shooting you."

The tires screeched on the pavement as she pulled off. Y/N drove around looking for the American embassy or some sort.

A phone sat in the cup holder. Y/N looked down gripping the phone, "Please let it be unlocked."

She tapped the screen and it illuminated, "Thanks Deon."

She quickly typed in the phone. The google search gave her exact results. Y/N continued to drive until she found it. A plethora of  flags hung from the government building.

Y/N entered the building receiving stares. She looked a hot mess. "I need to speak to somebody please."

A few hours later Y/N sat in an interrogation room. A warm FBI jacket sat over her shoulders. She was in fresh clothes.

Agent Blanco sat in front of her re-reading her statement, "The Gambino Mafia took you?"

"That's what I said." Y/N said harshly.

"Calm down. Can you recount your experiences for me?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, "You're getting me worked up. I'm not answering shit else. I wanna go home!"

Agent Blanco sighed. She lifted the file and left the room. Y/N sighed, "I swear to God if they don't let me go home."

The door cracked open. Her eyes flicked to the door. They widened in shock. Andres sat across from her in a FBI vest.

"Are you serious right now?" Y/N lunged at him feeling frustrated. He held her wrists in place.

"Lo siento. I couldn't tell you." He apologized trying to calm her down.

"You left me there knowing you could call for help!"

He shook his head his curls moving, "I was undercover. I still am!"

She blinked, "Get off of me."

Y/N yanked her hands from him sitting back into her seat. She couldn't trust anyone, "What happens now? That other lady isn't telling me anything."

"You'll have to testify against him in court but you'll be in witness protection for the rest of your life."

"I'm not doing that. He's gonna kill me." Y/N leaned farther back into her chair. 

"Not if you trust me."

Y/N looked at him. His soft brown eyes seemed to glaze over a bit, "Fuck it. It can't get any worse than it is now."

Authors Note:

umm, me thinks the next chapter is the last

vote and comment

i hate this book fr lol