The Girl With An Unknown Identity

(Ayani ' s Picture- she doesn't wear that, she just looks like that.)

Ayani ' s POV

"WAKE UP NOW!" A voice shouted as I forcefully got up from bed.

"It's time for you to get off to the ninja academy. Now open those black holes you call eyes, Ayani, and eat your breakfast!" My older sister, Naomi shouted. I got up did my daily morning routine (skipping breakfast), and ran off to the academy.

Naomi was a few inches taller than me - which is sad, considering her age, with black hair and blue eyes like me. You could say we were twins, which would also mean you've never met us.

I entered my classroom, sitting in the back, because Iruka -our teacher, never looks back there, but he wasn't inside the classroom.

"SASUKE!!!!!!"screamed a mob of fangirls running towards Sasuke. I wanted to help him yet, it was too funny, what they might do to poor Sasuke. Since I was fond of little Mr.Duck-butt Hair, I decided to get up and sit next to him so he wouldn't get mauled.

"HOW DARE..." I flinched just as the door opened and Iruka came in hauling a potato sack named Naruto. "Since Naruto was late, we will have to review the Transformation jutsu!"Everyone sighed, exept for me, Sasuke, and Naruto.

Everyone got in a single file line to do the Transformation jutsu. 'Why do we have to do this? It's too easy...' I thought as Iruka started calling names."Sakura Haruno!"

Who is she? Probably the president of the 'We Love Sasuke' fanclub, along with her sidekick, Ino, the flower girl. As Sakura got up, she turned into Iruka, stating "Cha! Did you see that Sasuke!?" Not impressed. She then canceled the jutsu as another name,after name is called.

"Sasuke Uchiha!" He walked up, gave a small "Hn" and, without hands, turned into Iruka. Sasuke. He is the MOST popular boy in the academy, with me being the most popular girl. "Perfect as always, Sasuke," "Uh, Ayani Uchiha!" I walked up to Iruka and looked him STRAIGHT in the eyes.

Iruka ' s POV

'...Why is she staring at me like that?' Ayani. Who is she really?