The One Month to Prepare...!

The Filler Purge has ended!
Don't worry, I'll continue the Filler another time... if I forget what to write again... XD
Anyway... that won't be for a while... at least I think so..

Ayani ' s POV

"CHIDORI!"
I stab a tree with my Chidori.

The tree soon topples over.

Naomi then runs towards me, happy that I'm getting better at it.

For the past week, Naomi has been training me to use jutsu, without agitating the Curse mark, so I've been using my power to manipulate natural lightning.

The thing is, it hurts my hand, because it's not Chakra...
Which resulted in me having to bandage both my arms, up to my elbow.

"Finally!" I fist pump the air.
I turn to Naomi.

"Now can we stop for a while...?" I whine, my arms stinging from the repetitive use of electricity.

"Fine... we'll continue tomorrow. Go have fun."
I run off, looking for anyone - Naruto, Sasuke, or Sakura.

But what I find, is all three, and Kakashi Sensei, near Ichiraku Ramen.
"Aww... you guys have been leaving me out... so mean..." I start anime crying, making the four sweatdrop.

"Noo, Ayani-Chan, we thought you were training with Naomi again..." Naruto defends.

I show them the bandages on my arms. "I was."

"I see. Did you master using Chidori without Chakra?" Kakashi asks, curiosity in his voice.
"Almost!" I chirp proudly, Sasuke staring at me with a 'the heck?' face.

"What? You can do Chidori without chakra?!" Sasuke asks.
"The catch is, that it's less powerful, but still as deadly. It also burns my skin..." I tell him.

"Ayani, can you show us?" Sakura pleads, as I nod my head.
"Sure, let's just go to the training field." I run off, my team following behind me.

At the training field, I began telling them things.

"Ok, now, I don't want to hurt you, so I need you guys to stand back, a lot back."
They all started running back, not wanting to be accidentally killed by my jutsu.

I hold my hand out to the side, and look up.
As if on cue, lightning strikes my hand, making lightning spark to life around my arm, but mainly in my palm.
I run straight towards a tree, electrifying the tree, and making it topple over.

Ooh! Better than last time!

I turn towards them, smirk on my face.
"Ta - da."

Naruto then runs at me, making me panic.
" Naruto! Not the arm!" He ignores me, and grabs my arm, dragging me to my team.

"OW!" I yank my arm out of Naruto ' s hand, and hold my arm in pain.

"NARUTO YOU BAKA! I said NOT. THE. ARM!" I smack him upside the head, making him cry waterfalls.
"I told you that I have burns on my arms! Don't touch them, baka!"

"Good job Ayani, seems you've gotten better quickly." Kakashi praises, ignoring his bawling hyperactive student.
"The thing is, with all these burns, I can't do things normally. It Hurts!" I whine, looking down.

"W-why did you hurt me... Ayani-Chan..?" Naruto wails, making me mad.

"IF YOU DONT SHUT IT, I'LL SMACK YOU SO HARD, YOU'LL HAVE A CONCUSSION!" I bark.
Naruto screams, running behind Kakashi for cover.
"KAKASHI CANT SAVE YOU!" I run towards him, Kakashi grabbing me by the back of my shirt.

Why is Kakashi such a joykill sometimes...?