The Exams Begin!

Ayani ' s POV

"This is obviously a Genjutsu. We are only on the second floor. Sakura, you noticed this, right?" Sasuke asks, as Sakura gives a nervous nod.
It was time for the exams.
And my er... breakdown, let Naomi enter me.

I pass by the oblivious Chuunin who made the obvious Genjutsu, not wanting to mess around.
We entered a room, filled with people.

Glad I'm not afraid of tight spaces.

Once we are all in the room, Lee runs up to me with his team following behind.
"I am Lee! Please go out with me! I will protect you for all eternity!" He shouts, hearts in eyes.
I twitch. Really?
"No." I say bluntly, suprising my teammates.
Lee becomes crushed, as he walks away.

I look over at 3 Sand ninja. Who are they?

I look foward, and my team is speaking to Kabuto.
Not trusting him, I growl at him.

"Oh it looks like someone riled up the Princess..." Kabuto smirks as I crack.
Orochimaru called me the same thing...
I immediately punch him with a Chakra infused fist. He flies through a wall,landing outside.
Kakashi sticks his head through the hole, along with Iruka.
They stare at me.

"He got on my nerves." I cross my arms.
Iruka helps him inside again, as my team stares at me.
I smirked. "Never get on my bad side, remember that."
They reluctantly nod.

"Listen up, Maggots!" A proctor, I guess, yells.
"I am Ibiki, your first exam proctor."

Soon we are all sitting down in a classroom, and I'm sitting next to a red-haired Sand Genin, and a Grass ninja.

"Your first exam will be a written test. There are 10 questions. You will answer the first nine, then I will give you the last one once you are all ready. There are Jouunin scattered around this room, and if they find you cheating, you and your team will be disqualified. Ready? Go." Ibiki started the exams.

Well, then the purpose of this test is to cheat, without getting caught.

I sigh silently. 'But I can't use my Sharingan...'
I decide to copy the Grass ninja next to me.

A hour later, Ibiki speaks up.
"It's time for the final question. Anyone who doesn't choose to accept it will be disqualified, along with the rest of their team. Speak now, or forever hold your peace."
I snickered silently.
Ah, marriage references...

Anyway, people started leaving when I noticed Naruto put up his hand, but slam it back down.
"I won't quit! I am here for a reason, and I will become Hokage! Dattebayo!"

Ibiki then passed the remaining people.

So this was a test of bravery.... hn.

A woman then crashes through the window.
"I am Anko Mitarashi! I am your next proctor!"

"Still early, Anko."
She then anime falls.

I sweatdrop at her energetic personality.

"Eh, Ibiki! You passed so many! You aren't getting soft, are you?" She asks before continuing.
"Well, the second test will cut these numbers in half!"
My eyes widened.

What. The. Heck.