Ayani Goes Insane?!

Sakura ' s POV

I was watching over Ayani as Naruto and Sasuke got food.

'Why hasn't she woken up yet..? It's been a while...'

"I got more than you, Sasuke-Teme!" Naruto shouts from a stream we stopped by.
Naruto comes over with some fish.
He grabs the scroll and sets it down.
"I think we should open it."
I stare at him, dumbfounded.

"We can't open them up until we have both scrolls!"
Naruto starts to open it anyways.

Suddenly, Naruto is talked aside, by none other than Kabuto.
"You can't open that, you open it when you get to the destination with both scrolls." He states.
That seemed to get through to Naruto, as Sasuke came back.

I then notice that Kabuto seems to stare at Ayani.
"What do you want with her?" I say defensively.
He looks away and gives us his scroll, the one we needed.
"What about you?" Sasuke asks.
"I already have both, follow me, I'll lead you to the tower, safely."

Sasuke picks Ayani up bridal style, and we get on our way.

Sasuke ' s POV

It seems like we've been walking around for hours, when we notice we were in a Genjutsu.

Many ninja were around us, about to ambush us.
'Ayani...wake up,we kinda need you now...'
The ninja jump in, wave after wave of ninja.

The ninjas responsible for this obviously made many clones, trying to tire us out.

In the end, we end up making it to our destination, even if it wasn't that safe.

We enter and Naruto opens the scrolls, since I'm keeping Ayani up.
Iruka Sensei appears from the two scrolls.

"Ah, I see you made it! I guess Kakashi was correct about you the whole time!"
I ignored the rest of Iruka ' s speech, putting Ayani on the floor,trying to see if she was even conscious.

She soon slightly opened her vivid blue eyes.

Ayani ' s POV

I woke up in a tower, with Sasuke looking down at me.
"Er...what happened?" I ask while sitting up, earning a weird look from everyone.
"I'll tell you later." Sasuke whispered, making me nod.

I get up not in the best shape, as I do it shakily.

A proctor starts to talk.
"Welcome to the 3rd exam! Here you will battle against your peers as we judge if you will become a Chuunin, or stay a mere Genin. Since I didn't think there would be this much of you, a Preliminary match will be held right now."

WHAAAAT?! Now?! I can't even stand up, let alone fight someone!

"Everyone who does not wish to participate, please raise your hand and leave."

I watch as Kabuto leaves, and some others follow behind him.

"I'm going to tell them about your marks, so you two can't participate!" Sakura tells Sasuke and I.

We both hold down her hands,then look at each other, and nod.

"We got this." We say in unison, causing Sakura to nod, and let us be.

"Ok, the matches will be called at random, and the fights will be held in the corresponding order:"

The board read:

Sasuke VS. Zaku

Ayani VS. Menacoi

Naruto VS. Kiba

...etc.

(A/N: these fights may or may not be valid. I will only be showing the fights relating to Ayani. Menacoi is a on-the-spot made up character. She is of no importance to the long-term development of the plot, and will only be a one-time character. Gomen for the interruption!)

At least I get a short rest... but what about Sasuke?

"Everyone exept for the two contestants, please head to the stalls."

And just like that, the battle begun.

(A/N: if you want to watch the battle, please watch it on YouTube... or something. Just type in 'Sasuke Chuunin Preliminary fight', and watch.)

After the battle, Kakashi took Sasuke away, leaving a clone behind, just in case something goes wrong.

"Will the next contestants, please come down?"

I jumped down, feeling a little uneasy about this.
"Pummel her, Ayani!" Naruto yelled at me, as a girl who looked like me (only difference was her clothes and her hair length) jumped down.

"Let the best ninja win," I comment.
"I plan to." Menacoi laughs.

Just as the proctor shouts 'Go', I appear behind her and kick her to the side, making her hit the wall.

Perfect start for someone who's slowly becoming insane, don't you think?

Menacoi runs at me with a kick.
As usual, I dodge it, and punch her in the stomach.
Out of nowhere, I'm pushed backwards and into the wall behind me, as if she landed her kick.

Peculiar....

I get up and run at her with my sword in hand, as she makes hand signs.
"Water Style, Water Dragon!"

Out of nowhere, a dragon entirely made of water shoots towards me.
I guess I'm out of options without Chakra.
As the dragon approaches, I run electricity through my sword, cutting the dragon and causing an electrified rain.

"Gotcha!" She screams as her clone grabs me and hold a Kunai to my neck.

"Ayani! Get out of there!" Sakura yells.

I growl, struggling.
Menacoi walks towards me, and punches my stomach causing me to bleed from my mouth.
I've received to much hits for a day...
I breathe heavily as blood runs down the side of my mouth.

Suddenly, her clone gets electrified as it drops the kunai, poofing to smoke.

I drop to my knees.
Regaining my breath I get up, newfound bloodthirst in my eyes.

Kicking her away, she huffs.
"Finally! A real battle!"
We run towards each other, engaging in hand- to - hand combat.
Seeing a opening, I stab her in the stomach.

She coughs up blood immediately, causing my shirt to get a bit of blood stains on it.
"Do you still want a real battle.....?"
Keeping the sword in her, with my other hand, I created a Chidori, ready to kill her.
"Say goodnight...Menacoi."

Kakashi ' s POV (clone)

"Say goodnight...Menacoi."

I ran onto the field, along with other Jounin, to stop Ayani from killing Menacoi.

I grabbed both of her arms, as Ayani struggled to finish what she started.
Kicking my knee, she momentarily got one arm free, and attempted a Chidori.

She was not Ayani right now.
She was a insane killer.

Ayani growled as I started to fail apprehending her.
I hesitantly knocked her out.

"Ayani Uchiha wins!"

This was definitely not a win.

They carried in Menacoi as I carried Ayani.
'She's going insane... if this doesn't stop soon, there won't be an 'Ayani' left....'