The Wait...

GOMEN!!!!
I haven't updated for a while now...!

Ayani ' s POV 

We were all in the stands, waiting for the next part of the Chuunin Exams to begin.
Well, everyone but Sasuke.

"...Where is he...?" I mumbled to myself, grabbing the attention of my pink - haired teammate.
"He'll be here soon... I think." Sakura sadly failed at assuring.

I then looked over to Naruto, as Ino came over to pick a fight with Sakura.

"Naruto!" I shouted, scaring the heck out of him.
Ah, that sure was fun... I hope he never gets used to that...
"What Ayani, Whaaat?" Naruto shouts back.
"You. Better. Win! I wish you luck!" I gave him a small smile, which I guess he wasn't used to....

"Ayani-Chan...! Stop smiling! It looks unnatural!"

...

I smacked Naruto upside the head so hard, you could hear it.
"How's that for 'unnatural', you baka!?"

Afraid of getting smacked more, he ran away with his tail between his legs (If he had one... that's where it'd be).
I ran after him, making Sakura stop going at it with Ino, and come to his rescue.

"I should of given you a concussion when I had the chance!!!!"

I had backed Naruto into a corner, with the help of Kiba, and his little puppy, Akamaru.

"Ayani-Chan-"
"DONT AYANI-CHAN ME!"

"Ayani! He still has to finish the Chuunin Exams! Don't kill him!" Sakura bursts in, making me lightly chuckle.

"Y-you thought I'd kill him! Whoo! No I'm not going to kill him, not now at least."

Silence.

"WHAAAAAT?!" Kiba, Naruto, and Sakura screeched.
"You actually want to kill me?!" Naruto asks, anime tears already falling down his face.

More silence.

"Nevermind... you guys never let me finish! I was just kidding!!! "

The three eye me skeptically.
"Sure you were."

I walked away, seeing as they would be on their guards, making talk useless.

The proctor soon appeared.
"Ok, I think you all know who you're fighting..."

I dont know! Baka better tell me!

"You are fighting against Sona Noyami, a Genin from the land of Lightning." Sakura said to me.

Generosity. To me. I thought you thought I was some type of serial killer.. ah, people are complicated...

I sigh and continue listening.

"May the first two contestants please make their way down?"

Temari from the Hidden Sand and Shikamaru jumped down to the arena.

Hmm...

Shikamaru, a lazy kid who has a big IQ, but just doesn't want to do anything with it,

VS.

Temari, a smart girl who is determined, but is still quite a fangirl.

I predict it'll be a short battle, or it'll end up as a forfeit by one of them.

Ends up, Shikamaru forfeit.
Lazy boy...

The crowd boos.

What a bloodthirsty bunch... only like it if they see some blood..