Introductions to a New Sensei!

Ayani ' s  POV 

The next day, all of the Genin will meet their new sensei. As we all filed into the room, I was suprised to see Naruto in the room with us, since I didn't see him with a headband the previous day. I sat down in my regular seat, as always,wearing a black hoodie,which made a shadow over my face when I wore the hood.
"Okay Konoha's new Genin, today you will be assigned a sensei! Now, I will tell you your teams- but since the is an uneven amount of students, there will be one team of four!" Iruka announced as murmurs floated in the breeze (of the air conditioning?). "Now here are the teams:

...Team 7 will consist of: Naruto Uzumaki!"
He stared at Iruka in anticipation.
"Sakura Haruno!"
She groaned as Naruto cheered.
"Sasuke Uchiha!"
Sasuke "hn'ned" as Sakura cheered as Naruto groaned.
"And, Ayani Uchiha."
I growled as Sasuke "hn'ned" as Sakura barked as Naruto shrugged his shoulders.

"HEY! Why do I have to be in the same team as Sasuke?!" Naruto barked at Iruka.
"Because the lowest grade has to be in the same team as the highest," Iruka starts.
"And Ayani is here because she has the highest grade, along with Sasuke."

' ME, CLASSIFIED THE SAME AS SASUKE?! OH I'M NOT TAKING THIS!'
I stood up in my seat "actually Iruka Sensei, you shouldn't classify us together," I said
"Oh? And why not?"
"Because," I started growling. "Because, little Mr.Perfect down there treats others like trash, and his ego is so huge it could kill anyone in a 10-kilometer radius," I got mad. "BECAUSE,THAT BAKA COULDN'T WORK WITH ANYONE EVEN IF A 'CONCIENCE' WAS IN THAT BRICK HE CALLS A BRAIN!!!!" Outside, a giant flash of lightning made the room go pitch white for a second.
Sasuke stared at me,as if he 'was' regretting what he did.
The room was astonished, maybe even scared at my outburst.
"Well, I'm sorry, but I can't do anything to change your team, if that's what you're implying..."
I sat back down slowly,and as I sat down my hood came over my face, covering the blush which was now forming.
"Anyway, along with the teams..."

After the teams were all called, everyone was instructed to stay and wait for their sensei, and sit together. I just didn't decide to.
Soon, team after team,the class emptied, leaving only me and the rest of Team 7. I rested my head on my desk, not wanting any attention.

"Naruto, what are you doing?"
"Oldest trick in the book!"
"Hn,Naruto, you know our sensei is a Jouunin, he won't fall for a eraser dumbly placed on a door."
"Yeah! Sasuke 's correct, stop it Naruto!"

Not noticed yet...

The door opened and an eraser hit something and then the ground. I looked up to see a guy with 90% of his face hidden, and the man had grey, gravity defying hair.

"My first impression of you, I don't like you."he said.

Everyone looked down sadly,exempt for me.

"And you, back there, come here."
My eyes widened.

'What does he want from me....?'