Ayani ' s Explanation!

Ayani ' s POV 

The next day, I woke up to an angered Naomi. "Ayani... Iruka told me about your outburst in the academy yesterday, so I've been told to keep you in check. At any time, Kakashi can summon me if you get out of hand," She informed me as I rolled my eyes. "It'll be super fun!- uh I mean, I'll give you a harsh punishment if you cause Kakashi any problems." She tries maintaining a serious composure. I sigh as she continues babying me. "Now leave for the training field. Kakashi is having a training session, and you need to be there."

I left the house wearing a black hoodie, but it wasn't the same one I wore the other day. This one had 1 white stripe coming down the side of it.

When I arrived at the training field, Only Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, were there. I walked up to the tree Sasuke was sitting under.

" I see you decided to come, Ayani." He said.
"Hn." I jumped up the tree and sat on a limb.

A few hours later, a cloud of smoke appeared down on the earth. Out of it, Kakashi appeared with his trademark look(One closed eye, cause that's all you can see).

"Sorry guys, a black cat passed by me so I had to take the long way."
No one was convinced.

I jumped off the limb, landing on my two feet. "Do you think anyone would buy that?"
"Oh, you're here. Great, now you can do your overdue introduction."
I rolled my eyes, turned around,and started walking.
"You know we're not going to allow this..."

I knew what he was talking about. Naomi. I closed my eyes in frustration,and turned around.
"Fine."
"My name is Ayani Uchiha. I hate almost everything. My hobby is training. My dream,"
My eyes narrow in anger.
"My dream is none of your concern."

You might think, "why am I this way?"
Well, let me tell you a story.

One stormy night, on December 26th, a girl was born to a family of Uchihas. The sky rained as if it were crying.The newborn had a problem. She didnt have the Clans element. As the girl grew up, she was called a discrace to her clan. Why? Because Fire is the Uchiha clans element, and to have an Uchiha who didn't have the Fire affinity, it was quite disorienting.

Her mother and siblings, Shisui and Naomi, were the only ones who cared for her. Her father abused her, and treated her like a slave.
However, having that disability made her stronger.
Instead of using fire style, she learned lightning style, and could control natural lightning (lightning from the sky).

But it wasn't an ordinary lightning style. Her chakra created lightning that was black. Black Lightning, the most powerful lightning that is rare in ninja. She soon learned to control it, at the young age of 5.

But one day, horrible news was brought to the Uchiha family: Shisui had died. As the family mourned on his death, they did not realize the impending doom arising on the Uchiha Clan.

Soon after the death of Shisui, one Uchiha did the unthinkable.

Itachi killed the whole Uchiha Clan.
Only sparing the life of three.
Naomi,
Sasuke,
And the little girl.

The little girl saw her parents die, through her own eyes. As she did, something snapped. The little cheerful girl would never be the same again.

That little girl was me.