1: Falling in the abyss and meeting what lurks below

TW: descriptions of gore, blood and tending to injuries, attempted murder and accepting of death.

Kind of a dark way to start this, but this is fgod that starts with Error falling into the void, it's kind of unavoidable.

Also the cover was done by me and typically, if any art is shown it is likely drawn by me unless stated otherwise.

___________________________________________________

Error has fallen into the void and encounters someone waiting for him

EDIT 14 July: restructured this one and merged it with chapter two, also did a little rewrite at some parts.

___________________________________________________

Outertale was always a very quiet place, peaceful even.

This AU was set in the stars where one could go and behold the sight of spinning galaxies and the plants rotation around a blinding sun. But as the residents of this AU went about their days and visitors came and went they would have had no idea just who was their most frequent visitor who came but never let himself be seen.

At a small outcropping on some distant meteors far away from the residents a lone portal tore through space and a monster stepped out trailing blood and dust in his wake. He had not dared to land on any other meteor lest he be spotted and panic was spread across this AU for what surely his presence here meant their destruction.

On this small outcropping was none other than the infamous destroyer of worlds, his name only known as Error.

But destroying this world was not in his agenda as the most feared being, hated through the multiverse seemed rather pathetic in this moment as the blood trail was only his own as he limped to his favored spot, perched far away from the prying eyes of the AU.

And he was so tired

Once upon a time had been a Sans but that time was so long ago he could no longer remember what his life had been like or that he was anything other than the glitch he is now, where he wasn't the destroyer. Tried as he might to explain his plight, no on listened. No one believed him when he spoke of how he hadn't wished for this but had to keep going, that this job was needed to keep the balance so the multiverse didn't tear itself apart. It was a burden that sat so heavy on his shoulders but he had no choice. Even as the multiverse's own creator and the company he keeped tried to hunt him down to free themselves of his destruction, to kill him for good unknowing that doing so would only kill them all in the end.

Which lead to the events that transpired just moments before.

He had been inside his antivoid trying to take what little rest he was allowed for only a few short moments when shark prick in his soul told him a new world had been created, one far to big for the multiverse to handle and had to be removed and soon. Only for when he entered it he was met with the sight of a barren AU, no buildings and no monsters. All he could see for miles aroud were rocky outcroppings and an open field. He wondered just how suck an empty AU could take up so much space if there was truly nothing here.

That should have been his first hint that something was wrong here.

He should have known that it was an ambush.

Everything from that moment on was a blur to him, one filled with thrown attacks of bones, the screeching deafening wail of blasters all around him and blinding pain, he was in so much pain. But he could not scream out the pain he felt though he wished to plead and bed for it all the stop, stop hurting him! He just grit his teeth and kept it all inside knowing it would only go unheard among the noise and ignored by his attackers even if they could hear how the destroyer cried.