4: Into the void we go...again

~Previously~

As he fell into the portal the last thing he saw was the furious face of Gaster running at him roaring in anger with magic hands trying to grab at them before the portal zipped shut and everything went black.With the portal closed after them and Error's vision went black as he slipped into unconsciousness yet again, he had missed just where he and the kids had ended up.

If he knew he would have never opened that portal or threw himself and these kids into somewhere unknowing of where or what he was throwing them into.

Error was once again greeted by the void, but this time he had two children to tag along for the ride.

______________________  ______________________  ______________________

As the portal closed after them and Error's vision went black as he slipped into unconsciousness yet again, he had missed just where he and the kids had ended up.

If he knew he would have never opened that portal or threw himself and these kids into somewhere unknowing of where or what he was throwing them into.

Error was once again greeted by the void, but this time he had two children for the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny had just relinquished her chosen champion to their new home and watched over him lovely as he encountered those two little children who cuddled up for warmth. She felt confident that this was the right thing to do, this was what was best for her child.

But she knew she could not linger here for it would not be too long before Fate discovered her destroyer was no longer in her worlds, leaving it doomed to fall with no counterbalance to her own unruly son. Fate would of course wonder what had happened and if she found her lingering around here she might suspect that Destiny was to blame and find where she had hidden him and pull him back.

She had turned her back and was about to leave, content that her chosen was safe now.

But as she moved away she felt a disturbance in the multiverse she just left. Spinning around she witness a tear form and a bundle falling out and towards the void and without thinking she reached up to catch it...only to freeze in shock seeing what, or who she now held in her arms.

For the second time Error was in the void and this was very very bad. Error had been left frail enough after the first time, this second time might just be too much for his fragile body to take. And she would notice that her child this time was accompanied with two babybones who had both fallen into unconscious the moment they entered the void, the weight of it too much for their tiny bodies.

Straight away she started to fret and worry.

"oh my poor dear, why have you come back to this place?"

But, Error and the children he held could not hear her so they could not respond or explain anything to her. So, she had to think of one on her own.

Was the multiverse she had chosen not good enough? was he really that unhappy there...was it perhaps too similar to the one he just left??

With them unable to answer her questions she reasons that must be it.

Acting swiftly as her frail champion and his cute little tag along would not survive another minute here she hurried and started scouting for somewhere else for them to go.

In a hurry she passed many multiverses, she glimpsed at each one for only a moment before decided each one would not work, to similar to the one Error left, too dangerous, already on the brink of dying, too sad...none of these would ever dp.