Chapter 3

A couple of weeks. Since that had happened, it just seemed so weird. Why did I even let him kiss me? He has a wife. His wife was so annoying, liked to get her to tell her not to do that. Like shut the heck up it's not a big deal that you hate me. You only don't like me because I am better and prettier. Me typing on my computer. Until someone interrupts me, "Hey ummm the boss wants you." Mrs.Mwenya started looking worried. I walked to his office. I know things have been weird between us. I walked in and sat down. It was so quiet. He cleared his throat. "So I'm going on a business trip and you will be attending." "When sir?" "Tomorrow we leave at 5:30." but I have to do something," I stated. "This is important, if you don't come, you will be fired?!?!" he commended. W-h-a-t - f-i-r-e-d I can't be fired. This is my dream job. I thought to myself worried. I will have to attend. I was going out of town with my best friend I guess I have to cancel. Malia Malia MALIA!!!. He yelled. "What is wrong with you right now?!?!?" "Umm sorry, I was just in my head." "Mhm, any questions?" "Is this the only time we will go?" No, there will be more coming up." How many days are we staying up there for?" "3 days so pack nice things." "oh ok" I walked out. "Hey, Mrs. Mwenya can I ask you something??" "yea sure call me Ebony." I pulled her to the side. "Does Mr. Philips takes you on business trips too?" I asked. "Uhm well, this is the first time I have ever gone." "I asked one time and he said no." "This one is different and idk why." "Hmm that's strange," I thought. I walked away while saying thank you and went to my office. I called him. "Yea Mr. Atterberry." "Can I leave early since I have to pack?" I asked "Uh sure." he answered. I grabbed my things and left. "Mrs. Atterberry, where are you going??" Mrs Mwenya asked nicely "Uhm Mr. Philips told me I could go home early to pack." I answered. "Oh, well see ya tomorrow." I left and went home. I went home and took my suitcase out and put it on my bed. "Hmmm, what should I wear?" I wonder to myself. I went into the closet. "Hmm I think I should go shopping, I don't have that much stuff to wear," I thought to myself. I grabbed my keys and went shopping. When I got there, there were a lot of things I wanted. I went around all the stores and bought things I needed for the trip and those I just wanted. I wanted to get a little bit, but instead, I got more. I packed everything and I was ready to go. And taking off my clothes to get in the shower. Until someone was Facetiming me. I put on a towel and went to my room. I grabbed my phone to see who it was. It was my boss... kyle. "Ugh, what does he want from me?" I thought in my head. I fixed my hair to look presentable. I answered the call. "Hey, Kyle." I rolled my eyes. "Hello Malia, are you finished packing yet?" he asked. "Why are you in a towel??" he asked me again. "Oh-" I kinda forgot I was in a towel when I answered the phone. "Uhm Iwasjustabouttogetintotheshower," I said quickly. I stood up and that's when a disaster happened. My towel dropped to the floor, and I was exposed. I hung up so fast and dropped the phone onto the floor. I just stood there for a couple of minutes just shocked. I turned and went to take a shower and got in.

(Meanwhile)

I dropped my phone in shock. "Wha-what just happened," I thought out loud. "She has such a nice body." I thought, this time in my head. Then that's when I snapped out of it. Ebony turned and faced me. "What's the matter, sweetie?" "Oh," I smiled while blushing, "Nothing wrong sweetie." "Are you sure hon?" She turned her head a little. "Yeah, I'm sure." "Hmm so then why were you blushing?" "Oh, because I was looking at youuuu" I plastered a smile on my face. "Awww," she came closer and kissed my lips. "Mmm," I grabbed her waist and led her into the room. Everything that you think happened actually happened. "I love you, baby," Ebony moaned. "I love you too," I stated. But something in me told me I was lying to myself. (Meanwhile)

I got out of the shower and went and laid down because I was so tired. I still couldn't believe that my towel dropped while I was on Facetime with my boss. I screamed inside my pillow and all of a sudden my phone went off.