Chapter 5

I didn't want to see what was going on because im had been flashed or I walked in on things I didn't want to see. But I heard Ebony so of course I had to walk in. I couldn't believe it in my eyes. She was kissing the boss that worked there. I was so shocked but I had to do something. I pulled out my phone and started recording Ebony and the boss. "Mmm, kiss me more Cade" Ebony moaned. "I will baby" Cade moaned. He lifted her on top of the counter and started kissing her more. I needed to bleach my eyes after that I would not know what to do... After that, we all went back to the hotel. The only thing I could think of was Ebony kissing the CEO and also Kyle "Ugh we're finally here." Ebony complained. "Yeah." I couldn't stop thinking about it."Ebony, can I talk to you?" I asked. "What? again?" "Uuhh come here." I took her arm and pulled her I showed her the video. "W-what?" "H-how?" she stuttered."This is what I will say, I will expose you if you don't treat me right and be nice anything I do you will have nothing to say, if not then this video gets shown." I threatened her. I looked at her and she looked so mad. "HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ME?!" she screamed. "I can threaten whoever I want, you can't boss me around," I scuffled. "You're not my boss, your husband is, he will find out about this if you don't treat me well." I finished. "Hufph" she pouted. "Fine, as long as you don't show him that video I will treat you nice." Then she strutted off. "Wow, I thought she would never agree." I thought. I walked back to our hotel and went to go tell Kyle. When I got there I didn't see him. I went to my room and found him there. "Uhm what are you doing here Kyle?" I asked. "Oh there you are, I was looking everywhere for you," he answered. "Oh, why?" I asked him. "Well, Ebony told me that you wanted to talk to me about something." "That was a lie." "Well, we are alone so..." I pushed him onto the bed and sat on top of him. He groans "Is the time right now?" "Maybe." his face was red he was trying not to do anything. "Do want to lose your virginity?" he said determinedly. "For you, yes." Then I kissed him, and he turned me and slammed me onto the bed. Then he groans. "F-ck it, I can't." He pulled my underwear off Then he kissed me hard then he touched me.."Mmm," I moaned softly. He took off his pants. He was not waiting right before he was there. We knew there was a knock on the door. "FUCK!!" "Who is it?!" " Have you seen Malia?" Laquisha asked. "Uuhhhh. She ri-gh-t he-re." he stuttered. "Well, open the door." "shhh, hurry get your things back on," he whispered. Then that's when the door cracked open. "...what the hell are yall doing here by yourselves?" Laquisha looked back and forth between the both of us. "Uhh, nothing." Kyle and I both said at the same time. I looked over to Laquisha and said, "Nothing going on he was just telling me what was gonna happen since we were here," I looked over at Kyle, "Right Kyle?" I plastered a smile on my face. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Yeah, Laquisha." He smiled at her. "Hmmm alright then I will be at the beach with Ebony, see yall later at the dining hall" She turned and left. "Bye," Kyle and I both said. We both let out a big breath of air and burst out laughing. "That was so funny," Kyle said while taking his shirt off. "Shall we continue?" He had that handsome face of his own so I couldn't say no. "Let's go baby" I smiled as he pulled out his dick. "Damn you big as cock" I looked down and up. I pulled him to me and kissed him. He took off my underwear and Slowly then smiled "Are you sure?" "Yes,  I am." He slowly put it in. I kinda stumbled back. "Ima go slow." He leaned in to kiss me. He groaned..fuck ima cum... he kissed me slow and warm.

(Meanwhile)

"What are they doing in there?" Ebony asked me when I got back to the hotel lobby. "Calm down, Kyle is just giving her work tips." I rolled my eyes. This lady is at it again. "Oh alright let's go to the beach then, chop chop." she turned and left. I followed her into the cab and we were off to the beach. "Hey baby girl," Cade said. "Hey, baby boy." Ebony kissed him on the cheek. "Uhm Ebony, what are you doing right now?" "Aren't you marr-" Ebony covered my mouth and whispered in my ear. "You tell him Im married and I will fire you on the spot, just go down to the water and hang out with Cade's friends Lucas, Joshua, and D'shawn. Got it?" "Mmm alright" I spotted Cade's friends and went over to talk to them. "Hey, look who it is" D'shawn laughed. "Oh, it's L " Joshua looked over. Joshua was the hottest dude I have ever seen. He was the definition of Leonardo DiCaprio when he was younger but like Asian. "Oh wassup guys?" I dapped all of them up. "Wsg shawty" Lucas hugged me. "Nothing much just on a work trip, hbu yall?" I picked up a beach ball and passed it to Lucas. "Oh me, hmm it's already just busy with modeling" He passed it to Joshua. "Hmm, im busy with acting and work" Lastly he passed it to D'shawn. "Uhh im good I got a new girl named Sarai and she is here right now, over there on the chair." He pointed towards the beach chairs where people were sun tanning. "C'mon I'll introduce her to you'll'' He started walking over to Sarai. "Hmm let's see how she looks," I thought as we walked over. "Babyyy, lemme introduce you to my friends" D'shawn yelled. All of a sudden the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life, besides Zendya, sat up. He had brown curly hair and blue eyes. "Oh, my god. Is that your girl" I asked. "Hell yeah!" he looked over at me with stars in his eyes. "Isn't she just gorgeous?" "FUCK YEAH, SHE IS" I yelled. "Wsp guys?" she walked over here saying. "My name is Sarai, what are your names?" she asked. "Im Lucas' ' He blushed. "Im Joshua or Josh, whichever one you call me I'll answer '' He brushed his bangs out of the way of his face. "And im L-Laquisha o-or L '' I shook her hand. "Nice to meet all of you." She then proceeded to tie up her hair. That's when I fainted.