Chapter 4

I picked up my phone to see who it was. It was my bestie Boniffa. I answered the phone and we started to talk. "Hey girl wsp?" Boniffa asked. "Hey, I'm doing a good hbu?" I smiled. It had been a while since I talked to her. I don't think I have been a good friend lately. "So how is your new work going?" "It's been going good lately, it's just that my boss and his wife are annoying," I stated. "How are they annoying?" Then that's when I told her everything.  "Well talk to you later." Then that's when I hung up the phone and laid down in the bed and went to sleep. Later that morning... ding ding I woke up checking what time it was. It was 9:30 A.M. I jumped out of bed. I got ready in 20 minutes and went to the airport. When I got there Kyle and Ebony were already there. "There you are, Malia." Ebony smiled. "We were waiting for you." "Well, I'm here." I looked at Kyle. We got on the airplane. The worst part was that I had to sit next to Kyle's wife. She was so annoying. We were on the plane for 10 hours. When we arrived we had to get a car and drive to the hotel. We checked in and brung the bags into the room. "Wow, this is a big room." Eboy and I both had our eyes wide open in surprise. "Yeah I know" Kyle smiled. "Well me and Kyle are getting the big bed, so you guys can get the smaller one." Ebony smiled. "Ok, that's fine with me, Malia?" Laquisha looked over at me. I don't know how I was gonna tell her but I reluctantly agreed. "Yeah it's fine with me" I looked around nervously. "All right then you guys get some sleep and be ready tomorrow morning by 6 A.M." Kyle clapped his hands together. "6 A.M?!" Laquisha and I screamed. "HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WAKE UP AT-" Ebony interrupted us. "You guys complain too much that's the time I wake up every day, get it together y'all." she pouted. I hate that bish, she always gotta brag. I don't see how Kyle even likes her. "Ugh, we aren't you Ebony," Laquisha started. "We have different bodies so we wake up at different times." You tell her Laquisha! "Fine, since you guys are complaining you should be awake at 8 am" Kyle rolled his eyes. "C'mon Baby let's go to our room." THANK THE HEAVENS! "Thank you so much, Kyle, thank you!" Laquisha and I started tearing up. Once they were out of the room, Laquisha and I settled down. Then that's when we both laid down and went to sleep. All of a sudden I heard a banging sound coming from Kyle's room. I checked what the time was, it was 1 in the morning. "What could be making that sound this early in the morning." I thought to myself. I got up and knocked on their door. But they didn't answer. The door knob wasn't locked, so I walked in..... I need to bleach my eyes now?"Mmmmmmmmm" Ebony moaned. " Fuck keep it going " She continued. "Yes baby" Kyle moaned "WHAT ARE YALL DOING?!" Laquisha yelled startling me. "Fuck why didn't you knock?!?!?!?!" Kyle and Ebony screamed, "I did, you just didn't answer." "I was just gonna say keep it down." That's when Laquisha and I both walked out of the room."Well that was weird" Laquisha looked over at me "Yeah that was, the fact they would do that anywhere, is damn right nasty" I shook my head to get it out of my head. We got inside our room and snuggled into our bed. "Well let's hope to get some sleep after all of that" Laquisha yawned. Then I yawned "Yeah goodnight Laquisha." "Night Malia." My eyes felt like there was 100 tons on my eyelids. But just to think that I've seen Kyle and Ebony do it 2 times is crazy. I hope I never see that again. That's when I fell asleep.

(meanwhile) I woke up and realized that my boss was in the kitchen getting coffee. I got up and went into the kitchen in my cute pj's that were booty shorts and a crop top that was pj. I cleared my throat. "Umm, good morning?" awkwardness was there. "I'm sorry about uuuuhhhh...yesterday," I whispered. "No need" he giggled. "Why are you giggling?" I asked. "Because you have some cute pj's on, do you think I can resist?" He looked at me up and down. " Why are you so cute?" he asked me. "Uhh, I don't know ." Then I started to blush. He pulled me closer to me I can feel his breath it smells like coffee. I was breathing fast. "I will sit you on top of this counter and rub you all over your body then kiss you hard, then I will rip your clothes off." Kyle smiled.  "Then fuck you while you are at the counter." I didn't know what to say. He's my boss. I can't do this. He looked at my lips and then kissed me. All I can feel is how good of a kisser he was. Every moment he makes. He touches everywhere on my body. Then he sits me on the counter "Mmmm." I moan softly. "Shh or you will wake up people." "don't we have to leave soon?" "It's only 6 o'clock we have time." I lean back. He took off my shirt and he grabbed my thigh. "Cough cough." I got off the counter. "U-m-m hi Laquisha y-o-u didn't see anything" I stuttered."Ahhhh I knew something was going on between you guys." she stated."No nothing i-is g-going on w-with u-" I started but Kyle cut me off."Yes, something is going on between us but Ebony doesn't know and she should never know." He looked at the both of us. "Understood?" "Yes sir" Laquisha sighed and went back to our room. It was 7:00 when we all got ready and took a shower. Then we went to this famous place that was huge. It was really busy you will have to schedule an appointment. He cleared his throat "Hello Mr. Philip." he cleared his throat. "Who are these people you brought?" the man said. "This is Ebony my wife, Laquisha, and Malia," he explained. He looked me up and down. Cleared his throat again. "Come to my office." We walked to his office. I sat down with my legs crossed. Then that's when they were talking about business. When we got up about to leave he cleared his throat "Malia." then I turned around." Yes sir." "I didn't introduce myself, I'm Cade." "Oh, well nice to meet you?" "Damn, why is he so handsome."I wondered to myself. He had a nice jawline, even a nice body. Then I snapped out of it."Well, you can call me if you want." "You're really cute." "Oh, thank you, sir." Kyle was waiting for me to come out of the office."What happened there?" Kyle asked. "He asked me for my number and he said I was cute." Then he frowned and pulled me to where Ebony was. "Why are you pulling me can you let me go?" "Stay right here," Kyle demanded me. Then I turned around Ebony was gone and Laquisha. So I was by myself. I wasn't going to just stand here looking stupid. So I walked around. All of a sudden I heard a strange noise...