Taurus(m) and Capricorn(f) Date convo.

(At a fancy restaurant)

Taurus: *walks towards his date while smirking seductively*

Taurus: Hey sweetie, I missed u so much! *winks*

Capricorn: *blushes* Hey handsome ;)

Taurus: *leans to hug her and whispers in her ear* How are you? *bites her ear*

Cap: I'm uh uh g-good *blushes*

Taurus: *sits down* I made u nervous, I like that.

Cap: *blushes* you're so full of yourself.

Taurus: hahah, that's why you love me so much. *winks and nudges her lightly*

Cap: *turns away and blush even more* that's not true *slightly touching his hands*

Taurus: *grabs her face* you know u love me to much to keep hiding your beautiful face.

Cap: *blushes and looks him in the eye* I know, that's why we are meant for each other.

Taurus: *grabs her hand and squeezes them lightly* I am going to order our usual okay sweetie?

Cap: *nods* *checks phone for time*

Taurus: *stares at her*

Cap: :$ is there something in my face? *pouts*

Taurus: no sweetie, its just that ur to irresistible for me *winks*

(After having dinner- still in restaurant)

Taurus: are you good? after finishing our meals, you seemed a bit quiet. *looks at her worriedly*

Cap: Yes i am okay, I am just thinking about how handsome u look in that suit. *seductively bites her lip*

Taurus: You shouldn't be trying to seduce me here baby, you know I don't mind taking you right here. *bites lip*

Cap: *looks at him shocked*

Taurus: you know i am that crazy but only for you *winks*

Cap: I think we should uh..

Taurus: go home!?

Cap: yes we should.

Taurus: *gets up with her* i know what you're thinking right now, but i just want you to know i love you.

Cap: *hugs him* I love you too.

(in the car park)

Taurus: *grabs her and lean her on his car* You don't know how much I want to undress u right now.

Cap: *breath hitches* r-really?!

Taurus: *huskily says yes.*

Cap: *stares at him in the eyes* you're so tempting. *bites lips and hugs him*

Taurus: *hugs her, then holds her face and kisses her hungrily.*

THE END! :)

hope u liked it, took me 15 minutes to make it up!