Scorpio (m) and Cancer (f) Stories.

Shy at First!

Scorpio: *sees his crush*

Cancer: *walking with friends, trying to not look at her crush* whispers: 'Do you think he even sees me? I mean he's so hott'

Scorpio: *approaches* "hey"

Cancer: *dies inside* 'Um.....H-H-Hi-i' *smiles*

Scorpio: *thinks of something* 'Wanna hang out sometime?'

Cancer: 'sure thing'

Scorpio: 'Btw um....What's your number?' *looks away*

Cancer: um... it's --------*exchanging numbers after*

--------------------

As a Couple!

Scorpio: 'hey babe!!'

Cancer: 'hey Crazy.' *teasing him*

Scorpio: 'Don't you dare do that again cupcake, or else!?'

Cancer: ' or else?' *winks at him*

Scorpio: *Grabs his love and playfully bites her nose and kisses her hard*

Cancer: *giggles and kisses him* 'Such a romantic boy! That's why I love you!' ;)

---------

Fighting as a couple!

Cancer: *checks his phone and sees a random pic with a girl* 'I hate you for cheating on me with her!'

Scorpio: *sighs and says nothing*

Cancer: 'Why aren't you saying anything? Ugh how much of a player are you, I hate you so much for hurting me, I can't believe you did this to me. How could you?' *hitting him and cries hard*

Scorpio: *stands there and take all the hitting because something is about to happen* 'She's not my girlfriend or outside chick love, don't try tantrums please you know I won't do it to you..'

Cancer: 'So who is she? answer me...'

Girl who he took the pic with: 'I'm his cousin..' *smiling* 'I know you probably don't believe me but I haven't seen him in years since I left when I was like 6 years.'

Cancer: *looks like she just saw a ghost* 'Are-- are you kidding me?'

His cousin: 'No I'm not kidding, he is my cousin, and I loved the little show you just put on,it shows you actually love him a lot.'

Scorpio: *puppy eyes* 'Now you see why I didn't say anything babe?'

Cancer: 'OMG!! I am so sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you :( I love you.... please forgive me?!' *hugging him and trying to not cry more for embarrassing herself*

Scorpio: 'I forgive you cupcake, plus u look cute fighting with me, ahhah since I know it wasn't what you thought it was.'

Cancer: 'OMG you're so mean but I still love you.' *hugging him tight*

His cousin: 'you all are perfect together!'