Aries(f) and Gemini(m) love story.

(In the restaurant)

Gemini: *Opens door for his date.* "Table for two please, under reservations Mr Donovan."

Aries: *blushes and walks beside him* "Thanks for being a gentleman,"

Gemini: "Anything for mil'lady." *winks*

Aries: *giggles and turns away*

Gemini "So are you happy to be on this date with me?"

Aries:  "Of course, I like you to much after all."

Gemini: "Oh really." *he watches her across the table and holds her hand tightly.* "You're really beautiful you know" ;)

Aries: "Thank you sweetie, and you're my handsome date for the night. Hope it turns out right."

Gemini: "Of course, I've known you for so long, about five years, every time I come on a date with you, it feels like the first."

Aries: "Well that's so sweet, I think I can live with that." *turns away after realizing what she said :O*

Gemini: *looks at her in awe* What did u just say darling?!" 

They both sat and finished up dinner, after talking and having a good time.

Aries: "What are we doing after this sweetie?" *smiles*

Gemini: "Anything you up for darling. I was thinking of something." *winks*

Aries: "Okay sweetie, what you have in mind?" *thinks if he's going to do something special but then shook the thought away*

Gemini: "I'd be back soon, give me a minute." *he walk away into the balcony with his phone to his ear*

Aries: *sits and waits for whatever surprise it may be.*

Gemini: "Bring me the cake I told u made specially for my date and did u put the surprise inside it?" he asks the waiter.

Waiter: "Yes yes, of course Mr. Donovan, anything for you sir."

Gemini: "Thanks pal, for everything, dim the lights and bring the cake out, after we'd bring out the classical music with them playing john legend- all of me."

Waiter: *nods and scurries of to get everything with the help of the other waiters.*

Gemini: *comes and sits like nothing is going to happen and smiling.*

Aries: *looks at his quizzically and then turns around after someone calling out to them both* 

Waiter: "Goodnight Mr. Donovan and Ms. Ally. I've brought your dessert for you both." *putting it in front of her.*

Waiter: *stands and wait for the serenade to stand behind him, but she doesn't know it yet. place is getting dimmer and darker.*

Gemini: "Are you happy for tonight sweetie? Remove the strawberries from on top the cake please." 

Aries: "Okay sweetie, give me a second. I love this cake so much! I assume you got it all for me.?" *smiles brightly under the dim lights at him*

Aries: *gasps at something shining from under the strawberries*

Gemini: *smirks and watches her carefully* 

Aries: "What is it that u hid inside the cake sweetie?" *she asks tugging at the silver string and then gives up for a second*

Gemini: "Pull out the string baby, and you would see what I've had in mind for tonight."

Aries: "Okay, I will." *ask she gasps at the silver string, she continues pulling it out and then she was in full shock.*

Gemini: *goes on one knee as the classical music begins in the background and everyone applauds*  "Will you marry me Sarah Ally? I promise to treat you with full respect and I have loved you since I first met you, and I want you to make my babies and live the rest of my life with you baby. So what you say baby?"]

Aries: *starts tearing up as she stands in front of him* "Yes, yes I will marry you Lucas Donovan! I will and I have always loved you too." *she grabs his collar and kisses him as he lifts her into a hug and warm kiss.*

Everyone applauds as he kisses his girl!  

A/N: Wow, just finished what do you all think? ;)

-Naresha