❆Aries Winter Date!❆

❆  

Ice Skating in the park! 

Date: *calls girlfriend* "Hello honey, would you like to go on a date later?"

Aries: *answers* "hello babe, sure I would love to...btw what to wear?"

Date: "hmm, wear something suited for the cold and to be comfortable in, see you later love!"

Aries: "Okay babe, see you later!" *mwahhz, giggles*

Date: "Mwahh " 💋

She(Aries) hurries and shower, then change into a cute red,gold sweater and black skinny jeans. She then applies neutral makeup and then wore her black Uggs, and fluffly mittens and scarfs. She hurries up to be on time at the door where her love would pick her up! 

Date: "Wow, you look so beautiful Ready to go?!"

Aries: *blushes* "thanks honey, and of course I'm ready to go." *hugging him before going off to the park*

Date: *hugs her back before walking to the park* "How long have you been skating?"

Aries: "I've been skating since I was 7 and haven't touch the skating since I was 13. So I'm happy to go after so long."

Date: "Wow, I've been skating since 4"

[20 mins later]

Date: *skating around and laughing with Aries* 'You're so cute when I trouble you."

Aries: *tires to get him back then slips and fall on the ice* "Oww, you caused this."

Date: *laughs even more and approaches Aries* "I'm sorry hun, I didn't mean to hurt you." *pouting*

Aries: "Whatever, aren't you gonna help me up?" *puts hand out for help*

Date: "Sure hun anything for you." *grabs hand and then falls because of Aries*

Aries: "I got you back" *laughs and hugs him.*

Date: "That was a real mean move, but I still love you anyways."  *kissing Aries*

Aries: "I love you more!" *kisses*

THE END!

Hope you all enjoyed this cute little date with the Aries (f), I didn't state the zodiac for the date because I know you all want specific, so just picture the scene with whomever you want (zodiac). Thanks for everything and all the support etc... I love you all so much! :D 

Merry Christmas Eve // Frohe Weihnachten // Joyeux Noël // Sheng Dan Kuai Le // Buon Natale // God Jul  🎄 🎁 🍷 ⛄ ☻

-Naresha❤