Why the signs get silent?!

Aries: Out of touch. When you don't relate to your instincts anymore, and it feels like every decision you make is self-sabotage.

Taurus: Indifference. When you simply don't care anymore, there's nothing left to say, so you leave it as it is, it's not worth it, you rather be numb.

Gemini: Feeling irrelevant. When you feel like you've ran out of words, because they won't hear you, they won't try to understand you, so why bother?

Cancer: Caution. When you leap into that state where you just know that you can't go any further without hurting yourself, you're desperate to survive.

Leo: Self-protection. When you feel attacked down to the core by someone you thought you knew, it's hurtful and you only expect them to try to redeem themselves.

Virgo: Isolation. When you need time to process things and you indulge in ruminating thinking, when you're so desperate to find the answers within your mind.

Libra: Worry. When you're compulsively wondering what's really the best thing you can do, and what if you make the wrong choice, what if this, what if that.

Scorpio: Betrayal. When you trusted and opened up to someone only to get stabbed in the back, and it hurts knowing you actually allowed it to happen.

Sagittarius: Guilt. When you realize you've done something so terrible and words won't even help, you just don't know how to make it better.

Capricorn: Overthinking. When you're too caught up in the scenarios of your own head to respond to external factors, when your mind is caging you.

Aquarius: Feeling inferior. When people try to make you feel less than you are, just trying to make you feel bad about yourself, it's frustrating and upsetting.

Pisces: Disappointment. When someone you trusted in fails you just like that, and you realize you tried to see the good in them when they were so undeserving.

[updated because of a friend's suggestion ;]