24th December, 2015 Horoscope!❤

ARIES :
Be authentic, as it has a power beyond imagination. If you are struggling with an issue, you are told to relax, and let go of your need to control the situation. If you are looking for love, the angels are telling you to first love your own self and not chase love outside. What you need is all inside you. Breathe, and have faith, as all will be resolved.

TAURUS :
Focus on self-esteem and self-love. You still seek others approval for your achievements and success. Learn to live your life on your own terms, and be proud of all that you have achieved, so far. See the spark of the divine in your life, and its blessings. Be at peace. You are beautiful and loved.

GEMINI :
Something beautiful is about to be born in your life. You may be feeling it deep within yourself. A long held dream is beginning to show signs of manifesting. Don't try to push it or force it. Let the manifestation process allow the events to unfold, on their own. Allow the path of your life to be carved by the divine. All you have to do, is believe.

CANCER :
This is the time of positive movement, after a period of pause and hard work. You will experience a new adventure or discovery. You may feel compelled to change your outlook, your hairstyle or move house or business. This is not the time to fear, but to take positive steps forward, and to believe that happy experiences are awaiting.

LEO :
It's time to clear any clutter, to make room for new things. Get rid of unwanted thoughts, beliefs, people and situations. You have to sweep your emotional baggage and clear your heart and soul. Look at what you have resisted discarding, and be honest about how much you feel weighed down by it.

VIRGO :
Forgiveness will heal all aspects of your life. It will soothe your mind, body and soul. We all say "I have forgotten to". But, when we think about it, we don't feel peace, if we haven't released the pain and nor forgiven them. When we forgive others, we also have to bless them with love, peace and abundance.

LIBRA :
You are always protected and divinely guided. Your inner being is powerful, to warn you of dangers that may be coming. So, don't avoid that feeling that you are feeling, from deep within. You will have a new experience soon, that will test your courage. The choice is yours. But, without risk, new territories won't be found.

SCORPIO :
Say your prayers, listen to the answers, and then wait (with faith) to receive it. The angels are always waiting to help you. Surrender your wishes and desires to the divine. You may not get what you want, but you will get what you need. It will come in the form that serves best, for your highest good. Just believe in your prayers.

SAGITTARIUS :
Trust your intuition and divine guidance. Don't ignore that low voice of your inner being, which is telling you something, just because it is faint. Resist second guessing and do what your heart tells you. Your logic mind will try to make you do otherwise, but the messages that you are given in your heart, are divine messages.

CAPRICORN :
You have the power to see things from a different perspective. When you rise above life's challenges and trials, you can see how beautiful life is and how powerful you are. Your circumstances are bringing you into alignment with your higher purpose. You have the ability to reach for the stars. Enjoy life.

AQUARIUS :
You may be feeling insecure or fearful about your future, and all that you have achieved until now. Nurture all that you hold close to your heart. Be loyal and loving to your loved ones. Strengthen your bonds with family and friends. Your loved ones and their future, are safe and secure. So, don't worry. Express gratitude.

PISCES :
Don't dwell on past emotions, hurt or pain. Learn from it, so that you don't repeat the same mistakes. But, be in the now, and build foundations for the future with mindfulness, a positive attitude and gratitude. If you didn't experience those situations, you wouldn't be who you are now. Everything teaches you something. 

-Naresha❤