AUTHORS NOTE!!

Hello my daily readers/fans/silents readers etc,

So we all know this book is coming to an end soon! So I'll be ending it in the next preferably 20 chapters or so and I'm sorry for doing this so fast!! I wouldn't have time after the new year reaches since I will be writing major exams and then university starts :(

Its Christmas and a lot of things has happened in my side and now I didn't spend Christmas as I thought I would. I lost my grandfather just last night for Christmas Eve and its really hard for me to deal with! :( I can't think right but I'll update and end the book asap (even today if I can)

I hope you guys enjoyed this lovely journey with me since Book 1, I gave lots and lots to complete all three (3) books in such short periods of time. I wanna also thank each and every one of you guys even my silent readers etc, I REALLY appreciated every bit of what you guys gave me!! Please bare with me, I am so so sorry but I think you guys know what I'm going through now! 

ALSO I AM ALLOWING YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WHATEVER BOOKS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO START MAYBE FOR THE SUMMER 2016, :) I'M STILL BEING A GENUINE GIRL TO MY SUPPORTERS, DO LET ME KNOW WHAT BOOKS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO START  FOR SUMMER 2016!!!!! LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW, AND I'LL THINK ABOUT WHICH I'LL DO IN THE LATER MONTHS FROM NOW. (Do NOT ask for more Zodiacs, I won't since I carried to so long, neither anything to do with ANIME or things in sort) 

THANKS FOR READING ,LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ALL FEEL ABOUT THIS PROPOSAL. The next chapter will be something a little fun for you all! 

-Naresha★