2.

Please excuse any mistakes :)

F A W N

SAME DAY

I was lost in my train of thought. I couldn't believe he was going to let me stay here but I still feel like there was going to be a catch. I didn't catch his name but I could tell by his strong accent he was from Nola. He was very fine but I wasn't going to let him know that.

"Hey! I'm Ashley but you can call me Ash."

This white girl came up to me smiling hard. She was very pretty, blonde hair that was short, and had an ass on her.

"Hi Ash." I smiled back politely.

"So August let you join the family?"

I gave her a confused look and shrugged. In the back of my mind I kept wondering why he had a house full of girls and he was the only guy here. She looked at me weird before another girl approached us.

"Um can I speak to you for a second." The girl asked.

"Speak." I shrugged, and ash walked off leaving us.

"Well I'm going to tell you this one time. August is my man and I run this house. So if you stay in your place we should get along just fine." She smirked and flipped her hair to the side.

"And you don't know me from a can of paint so if you stay out my face we shall too get along just fine." I told her and walked off.

Ash came back over to me and started smiling hard.

Don't worry about her, she always feel the need to claim what's not hers." She laughed.

It was funny because I wasn't even worrying about August so if she sees me as a threat I must be doing something right.

"It's fine I'm not tripping." I simply told her.

I guess the other girls didn't care for my presence since Ash was the only one to come to me.

"Where's your room?"

"Down there." I pointed to the room all the way across the hall.

"Oh come on." She dragged me towards the room.

I followed her and she let my arm go once we got there.

"This is your stuff?" She asked looking at the garbage bag amused.

"Yep." I said popping the p.

I took a sit on the chair in front of the bed and looked over at Ash.

"Where your from?" She asked out of curiosity.

She asked a lot of questions, but I didn't mind maybe I could use a friend or two. I told her a little bit of everything about me trying to hold back the tears trying to escape. I have been through a lot since my mom died and I only wished I could see her again.

"Aw mami come here." She said, giving me sympathy.

She came and gave me a hug. Her hands went up to my face and she stated wiping the tears I didn't know was there.

"Well today's your lucky day since you got the chance to meet me. As long as I'm around you'll always be good." She said in a serious tone.

I gave her a reassuring smile and nodded. She was really nice and I already liked her. I just hoped she was right. I was tired of being let down.

"Well I'm going to go start on dinner for the girls and Aug make yourself comfortable and if you need anything I'll be in the kitchen." She stuck her tongue and got up.