21.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A U G U S T

The drive to the hospital was filled with silence. I planned on turnin' all this shit around. She was goin' to be my fiancé by the end of the night no matter what she or anyone say.

Once we got to the hospital, we walked inside to meet up with everyone. As soon as Fawn saw her cousin she ran to her. While they shared a hug, Jasmine looked at me.

I shook my head no and she nodded. Jasmine helped get everythin' together for the proposal. She wanted to see her cousin happy so she was willin' to do anythin'.

"Diamond ruined it huh?"

"This shit got me goin' crazy." I replied to Jasmine message.

"Don't stress yourself. I have a plan." She replied, lookin' at me.

I sighed, hopin' whateva' she had planned worked in my favor. I looked at Fawn as she laid her head on Jasmine. I wanted to know what she was thinkin' so I walked to her.

"I'll give y'all some time." Jasmine said, walkin' away.

"Can you look at me." She slowly turned her head and made eye contact with me.

She shook her head, tryin' to blink the tears away, but she couldn't help it. I reached for her and pulled her into my arms. "Come on."

We walked away from the crowd to get some privacy. I needed her to talk and I knew she wouldn't, if we were surrounded by too many people.

"Fawn talk to me."

"This is too much." She said, shakin' her head.

"What is too much?, I can't read minds."

"Everything August. You, Diamond, just everything. I feel like I'm always competing with this girl and I don't want to do it anymore August." She cried.

I didn't know how to feel. I never made her compete with Diamond. I reminded her every day whea' she sat in my life. Everyday I showed her how much I was in love wit' her. She definitely threw me off wit' dat'.

"What are you sayin'?" She looked at the ground as she wiped her face.

"I don't know. I never pictured my life like this. So many crazy things has happen since you took me in and I'm not sure if I can handle anymore. As long as Diamonds around and your apart of your whole organization I'm not going to be able to have you to myself and I think I owe myself that much. I deserve to be happy too August, but your lifestyle isn't for me." She sniffed.

"Stop it man. I know-"

"August Alsina?" Someone called, interruptin' me.

I looked up. "It's time." The nurse smiled.

I looked at Fawn and she shrugged. "Duty calls."

"I'm not leavin' until you tell me you'll be hea' when I come back."

"I'm going to stay at the hotel with Jasmine. I'll be at the house packing my things. Maybe you'll catch me before I leave." She walked away and I stood thea' for a second.