10.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

F A W N

Today was August birthday and the other girls along with me had made many plans for him. Being three days ago I learned a lot about his past and these past couple of days hasn't been good for him, due to his brother's passing. I wanted to do something special for him to lift his spirits and today was that day.

Right now we were just finishing breakfast that consisted of French toast, sausage, bacon, and every common breakfast food you could think of.

"Ok he's coming hurry guys." Ashley whispered yelled.

I stuck a candle in his French toast but it wouldn't stay the first couple of times. I got frustrated and placed it in there slowly. Once it stayed put I lit the candle right before August walked in. We started to sing Happy Birthday and he smiled for the first time in days besides him telling me all the memories he shared with his brother.

After the song ended he blew the candle out and we clapped along with him. Everyone took their seats and I led today's prayer. After we prayed we wasted no time digging into our plates. No words were shared, all you heard were the forks and spoons clashing with the plates. Not even Diamond said a word.

"So how does it feel to be twenty three." Lira spoke breaking the silence.

"Still feel da' same , Aug don't age ya heard me." He grinned and I face palmed myself.

"Typical Aug." I giggled and he kissed me making everyone awe.

"People are eating." Diamond rolled her eyes.

Before I could say anything August shook his head and I sighed. I stayed quiet the rest of breakfast and August kept glancing at me.

I was really becoming tired of Diamond. She just brings my mood down every time she's in my presence. Today I thought I'd run an idea by August to get Diamond to move out. This wasn't a place for a baby anyways so maybe it'll work in my favor.

After cleaning up I laid across the couch lazily. I decided to look into different schools here in Miami. No offense but I didn't want to live my life like the other girls. I actually had dreams and I wasn't planning on staying here forever. However Im very grateful of August and I appreciate everything he's done for me.

"What ya' in hea' doin'?" August asked laying his head in my lap.

"Just looking at different schools."

"You really serious about dis' huh?"

"Yeah I am." I sighed.

"Well I'm on ya' team jus' don't forget about me." He rubbed my leg back and forth.

"Never now get up your next surprise will be here in about half a hour."

"I'on wanna' do anythin' you know what would be a good present though?"

"What August?"

"You bent ova' in our bed, sho-"

"No August stop." I giggled cutting him off.

"Jus' sayin but aight I'll get up unda' one condition." He sat up smirking.

"What now?" I laughed obnoxiously.

"Gimme some kisses." He demanded.

I pecked his lips over and over before he grabbed my face and held me still. He deepened the kiss and sparks went throughout my body. He pulled away and got up walking away.

"I still got it." He winked before walking out of my view.

I sat there shaking my head while he left me blushing. Standing to my feet I walked upstairs to Ash room to confirm everything for tonight. When I opened her door she was dancing as she cleaned. I grabbed the remote and turned the volume down and she turned around giving me her attention.