27. Part 1

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

O M N I S C I E N T
2 months later

"They get five days a week, can I have two?" August asked, glancing at Fawn.

Although they were headed to Disney World for the weekend, Fawn somehow managed to bring her work along. The plan was to enjoy their self and put work and everything else aside.

"August please, what am I supposed to do for three hours?"

"Talk to me."

Fawn softly closed her notepad and placed it inside her bag. She looked at Zoe's in sight mirror to make sure she was still asleep before giving her attention to August.

"I'm sorry."

"Why you sorry?" He said glancing between her and the road.

"I'm just stressed. I'm trying to work extra hard but nobody wants me right now." Fawn stressed.

"Baybeh hea' ya self. Dat's why i'an want you to bring anythin' work related."

"I know. I just can't believe that bitch fired me."

After a little rumor spread from the mouth of Jessica, Felicia let Fawn go. This of course happened a week after August cut ties with Jessica. August didn't mind providing for Fawn, but she didn't want to feel like a burden.

August took Fawn hand and brought it to his lips. Placing a soft kiss on it Fawn couldn't help but smile. "Let me take care of you and you can go back to work once you done wit' school."

Fawn battled with herself. She didn't want someone taking care of her, but this wasn't just someone and she knew he meant every word, without wanting anything in return.

"I will let you take care of me, but I still want to help out."

"I'll let you baby sit Zo." August said smiling.

"August I'm serious."

"I am too. If school and bein' a full time mom ain't enough for ya, then I'll let you work."

"That's fair."

There was a moment of silence between the two before Fawn decided to speak. She didn't say anything instead she sighed.

"What?" August asked, focusing on the road.

"Nothing it's nothing."

"Fawn say it."

Fawn held her bottom lip between her teeth and looked at him. "You think we would've been married now if things didn't go how they went two years ago?"

"I do think everythin happens for a reason and this was jus' time for us to grow."

Fawn nodded to his response. August knew marrying Fawn two years ago would've resulted in nothing good. During the past two years Fawn had grown to her full potential. She was still growing but she did a major transformation. Having Zoe only sped the process.

"I love you so much." Fawn said softly.

"I love you too."

She mugged him. "You better."

"Gimme a kiss." August smirked puckering his lips.