18.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

F A W N

I watched August get ready to leave me for the day once again. He was spending a lot of time with Diamond ever since we came back from Nola. At first I didn't mind but I wasn't getting much attention from him, if any at all. We talked in the morning and before bed. That's only if I wasn't sleep before he got home. I don't know if Diamond was in his head or he just forgot about me.

"I'm about to take Diamond to the doctor. You good?"

"Mhm..."

"I love you."

"I know you tell me all the time."

"Cause I do." He responded, tying his shoes.

"That's good."

He sighed, before standing up. "I just kno' I haven't been showin' ya."

"Well saying it over and over doesn't mean anything and I'm accustom to it." I shrugged.

"Accustom to what?"

"Nothing."

"Baybeh?"

"What August? Shouldn't you be going?"

"Nah' don't change da' subject. Say it."

"Nothing."

"You always lyin bout' lah shit."

"Whatever have fun with your girlfriend." I mumbled, entering the bathroom.

I showered and got dressed. August and Diamond had already left so I was taking the girls out. We were going to the beach to tan and bond.

"So step mom your finding out what Diamond's having today." Lira laughed, as she laid the blanket on the sand.

I slid on my shades and sat down pretending her comment didn't bother me. It was starting to sink in that Diamond was having this baby.

"I can't be a step mom to a child that's not even his."

They all looked at me and like I had a point. She wasn't hurting anyone but August and he was dumb enough to fall for her bull shit.

"I just hope it doesn't end bad." AB said.

"Hopefully but I know it will. We're talking about Diamond." I watched Trey walk along the shore with a girl.

I don't know what came over me but I found myself walking towards him. I stop in my tracks and shook my head, turning around to go back where I was.

They all laughed once I came back. "What was that?" Miracle asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know."  I lied.

I really wanted to ask why he hasn't been talking to me. He stop texting me the day after we met up.

I was never one to long for someone's attention but August wasn't giving me any so I was craving for anyone's right now.

"You lying."

"It's like August been spending a lot of time with Diamond. We barely speak." I told them.

"Come take a walk with me." Miracle said, reaching for my hand.

We got up and started towards the shore. "Dry your eyes babe." She half smiled, holding my hand tighter.

I laughed slightly feeling embarrassed. "I don't know why I'm crying."