5.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

F A W N

"Nigga we made it!" AB semi yelled as we walked off the plane.

We had finally arrived in Miami and I was feeling good. We walked to the front of the airport where the drivers were waiting. They had already had our bags, putting them in the trucks for us.

"Bruh I'm mad hungry." AB stated sitting next to me on the last row of the truck.

"Yeah me too. I say after we put our bags in the rooms, we go eat or something." Ash said as we agreed.

August climbed in the front row beside Ashley and sat down with his phone out texting.

"Oh hell naw, tell me it's space in here man." Killa said looking annoyed.

"Nope there's none." Ash said.

"Man I'll sit in the aisle then. Ain't no way in I'm about to ride with Diamond in the other truck." He said sitting in the aisle between August and Ashley and we laughed at his dramatic self.

***
We walked in the hotel room after we tipped the doorman and it was beautiful. August paid for the penthouse. It had five bedrooms in total and a private jacuzzi area.

"Alright if your not ready in five minutes you getting left." Ash shouted.

I walked to Aug and i's room and he was on the phone looking at the view of the city. I sat in the chair getting on my phone and waited till he was done.

"Wassup?"

"Are you hungry. We're about to leave to get food?" I sat my phone down looking up.

"I'on really want anythin' bring me back what'eva you eat." He sighed laying back on the bed.

"Ok but are you good?" I asked laying next to him.

"Yeah just a lah' tired."

"Get some rest and I'll be back."

"I'on get no kiss?"

"Hap.py." I said in between kisses.

"Um hm now gon some'wea."

I laughed and left the room seeing the girls getting ready to leave out. I followed along and we were back in the trucks.

We had lunch and explored the city. It was beyond nice. I couldn't wait to move down here. We were back at the hotel and we decided to chill before tonight's event. I went to check on August and he was knocked out. I giggled and went and put his food in the microwave before changing into my bikini. I grabbed a towel and went to the patio where the girls were.

"Turnup!!" Lira and AB yelled. I got in the jacuzzi and instantly relaxed.

"This feels better than sex." I blurted out and they started laughing.

"You ain't lying." Miracle said taking a shot.

"Then again if you talking about with August then this comes second." I laughed.

"Aye lil freak." AB smirked.

"Yeah but I'm not the only one."

Ash turned on some music and AB started dancing as the song came through the beats pill. She came my way and started twerking on me. I was in laughter when I felt someone watching. I turned my head slightly and looked through the sliding door and seem Diamond with a small smirk on her face. She turned around on her heels and walked away. She was always up to something and I was really starting to hate her.