17.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A U G U S T

"So you tellin' me, the plane left already."

"Yes sir, that's what I said." The lady spoke getting smirt.

"August we can just catch the next one." Fawn reasoned, to prevent me from going off.

It was Christmas Eve and we were tryin' to get to Nola. I had both Fawn and Diamond with me, but Diamond wanted to be difficult this mornin' and now our asses stuck at the airport for an hour.

The rest of my girls went home to visit they family. I know Diamond didn't have family or basically they didn't like her much and I didn't want her by herself. Fawn had an attitude but I kept the two separate.

"I have to go pee." Diamond spoke.

"Damn, didn't yo ass just pee five ten minutes ago." I complained.

She had to pee every ten minutes and it was pissin' me off. She made us late doing that.

She rolled her eyes. "Well your child is sitting on my bladder."

I heard Fawn laugh quietly as she studied her phone. This was every time Diamond said "your child". I ignored her and sat the bags down. Diamond followed me to the rest room area and went inside as I waited for her.

Her pregnancy was going by fast and was ready to get back to find out the sex of the baby, but more importantly if the baby was mine.

After Diamond came out the rest room we went back to the waiting area and sat down. I was tired so I rested my head on Fawn boobs and closed my eyes.

__

"I'm glad y'all made it safe." My mom smiled, hugging each of us.

She showed Diamond to her room as I escorted Fawn to mine. She plopped down onto the bed once we got inside. I closed the door and climbed on the bed next to Fawn. Before I could kiss her my mom barged in.

"Aug get off dat' girl and come on down hea'." She said, before leavin' out the room.

"You better go before she come back." Fawn laughed.

"You too Fawn." Mama yelled up the stairs.

Fawn eyes widened before she stood up. We went into the kitchen and Diamond was down there eatin'. I sat at the island and Fawn started pealing the sweet potatoes like mama asked her to.

"Diamond how you been doing?" Mama questioned.

"I'm good, just tired and have to pee literally every second."

"Yeah it'll do it to you. I hope you ready for that baby now."

"Yes ma'am." She responded, trying to act civil.

"You know what you having?"

"No I'm hoping its a girl." She said, looking at me.

"We need some boys. Fawn you ready pop out August big headed children."

Fawn looked up clearly confused. She was focused on the potatoes she was even listening to anything.