Bordem leads to.......

Using the word bored to describe me would be a drastic understatement. I'm losing my mind. I'm currently at the AMP house with absolutely nothing to do.

      Agent is streaming so is Kai, Fanum, Duke, and Chris. Davis isn't even at the house so it's just me alone. I could go join one of their streams but I'm not in the mood to be in front of the camera.

       I got up from the couch and decided to go mess with Agent. Though I just said I didn't want to be on camera my choices of entertainment are slim so I have no choice. I walked up the stairs into Agents room to see him reacting to some random video in stream. I walked behind him sneakily and grabbed his shoulders hella hard.

      "WHaT the FuCK!" he jumped up a little bit. "Hahaha got your stupid ass!" I started laughing at his facial expression. He took his headphones off and set them on the desk.....Fuck...

      He lunged out of his chair ready to chase me. I ran around the desk into his restroom. He quickly follows me. I ran into his closet and shut the door and pushed all my weight on it. Since Agent is like twice my size he obviously pushed it down.

     I backed into the corner giggling at him. "You thought you were slick huh?" He says coming closer and closer to me. "No baby I'm sorry!" I squeal as he picks me up and flings me on his shoulder. "STOPP OLEASE AGENT IM GONNAPEEMYSELF!" I thrash in his arms as I beg him to set me down.

    He just laughs ands walks back to his desk. "Sorry y'all this incompetent airhead just wanted to mess with me!" He sits down and puts me on his lap. "Okay agent I'm sorry can you let me go?" I squirm in his lap.

     His playful demeanor seems to disappear, as I'm squirming I feel a presence under me.... hmmmmm. He puts his hands on my waist and pushes my hips down a bit. I don't want to say anything cause we're streaming in front of thousands of people... and I know how his fans get.

      "Agent I have to pee." I make up a lie just to get off his lap and get my boyfriend out this awkward situation. He lets me go and puts his headphones back on. As I walk to the restroom I hear him saying something about getting off.

  About 29 seconds later Agent comes running into the restroom charging straight at me. "Come here" he says slowly as he pulls me towards him by my hips. I put my arms around his neck and look him in the eyes. "Why'd you get of stream?" I whispered to him. "Because you turn me on in the most innocent ways!" he picks me up and sets me on the counter.

     I look down to see I'm in biker shorts and a white long sleeve cropped shirt. I don't get it, I'm giving basic. "Stop doing that!" He pulls the back of my head, giving him access to my neck. "Doing what Agent?" I moan as he's planting warm kisses all over my neck. "Stop doubting your gorgeousness, because the simplest things you do make me fucking hard."

     I just nod my head, as he plants more kisses on my jawline. I bring my hands to glide up and down his torso. Sliding my hands under  to feel his skin on mine. Agent pulls my shirt over my head and throws it to the ground. He starts sucking my chest getting ready to un clip my bra.

    But I stop him, hopping off the counter and taking him to his bed. I push him back now he sits on the edge of the bed. I slowly get down on my knees. I rub my hands up and down his thighs. "Fuck" Agent pants as he leans back a little. I unbuckle his pants and pull them down. He lifts his hips to get them off.

    Now he's left in his underwear staring at me in awe. Little does he know I'm about to get his ass. Mwahahah..

   I slide my pants off leaving me in my lace bra and panties. I straddle his lap, knowing this is his favorite position. I start kissing his neck and softly biting him. "Please just take me already" he begs. I get up and walk to his drawer. I grab our secret handcuffs and walk back to him. "You want me baby?" I ask softly. He nods, "Use your words Agent" I slowly start crawling towards him.

      His chest rises and falls quickly and his boner is showing through his underwear. "Yes please do whatever you want to just help me!" He basically pleads and it's kinda pathetic, but I love it.  I grab his hands and cuff them to the headboard.

     I sit back down on his dick and he lets out a loud groan. Before I start moving causing any friction I press three soft kisses to his nose, chin, and his lips. He looks at me with begging eyes urging me to move. Even though we still have underwear on the friction still feels good.

     I slowly start grinding my hips on him, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut. He throws his head back while letting out tiny whimpers. "Mmm you feel so big baby" I coo to him. I slowly start bouncing on him. "Open your eyes and look at me!" I pick his chin up with my fingers. He opened his eyes and tries to kiss me, but I pushed him back.

    "Only I can touch and kiss you" I giggle in his face. He throws his head back once again. "Please I want to be inside you!" He groans. "Hmm let me think about it.. no" I continue to grind on him, feeling my end coming. "Fuck agent!" I groan going harder "Your dick is so fucking big even when it's covered up baby!" I moan and I finish in my underwear.

     "Look what you did Agent!" I get off him and stuck my fingers in my panties and see them glistening with my slick. Agent watches me slowly as I bring my fingers to my mouth and suck them clean.     This makes him tug at the cuffs.

   "Alright you had your fun baby please let me go!" He keeps trying to escape. I look at him and decide that I'm not done. I slid my panties off and sit on his thighs and spread my legs open. I slowly insert my fingers and pump them in and out of me. "Fuck!! You wish you could fuck me?" I throw my head back and keep pumping.

    "I'm not fucking playing anymore J let me out!" he tugged at the cuffs again wanting to be free. I ignore him and staring pumping harder making my end come quicker. "Oh my fucki- ooohh" I cum all over my fingers right in his face. I sit up and bring my fingers to his lips.

      "Open" he looks at me and opens his mouth instantly clamping his lips around my fingers. I slowly pull them away and look at him. "Baby help me please" he whimpers and I decide to stop teasing.  I slowly pull his underwear down and bring them to his ankles.

    His dick immediately hits his lower stomach and it's covered completely in pre cum. I bend down and lick the tip lightly. I feel his thighs tense and he groans. I took him by surprise by shoving the whole thing in my throat and bobbing my head up and down. "Fuck fuck fuck j please please don't stop" he tries to reach for me but is restricted.

    Right when I feel he is about to cum I pick my head up. "Noo baby pleasee!" He throws his head back. "Stop your whining I'm bout to uncuff you. I get up and grab the keys off the dresser. I walk to him and unlock him. I expected him to pounce on me, but he just laid back staring at me.

    "Are you just gonna stare or ride my fucking dick?" He ask with a random boost of confidence. I waste no time and sit in his lap, right when I'm about to insert him, he flips us over quickly and hurriedly inserts me.

   "Ohh fuck you !" I grasp his back. He chuckles and is pounding into me like no tomorrow. You can hear the sound of slaps bouncing off the walls. "Fuck I'm not gonna last long!" He groans as he keeps hitting my cervix. I feel my stomach tighten as I cum for the third time tonight. He stands up bringing me with him still pounding into me.

    "Fukckck agent I already came!' I yell ad he keeps going, this new position making him go deeper. "I don't give a fuck!" He lift me and slams me back onto his dick several times. "You want me to cum in you?" Agent whispers in my ear. I can't even respond, feeling very overwhelmed in a good way. "Fucking answer me!" He grabs my bun at the back of my head forcing my to look at him. "Yes Agent please!" I throw my head into his neck.

     Several pumps later he cums into me. His hot seeds starts to spill out as he keeps thrusting while connecting our mouths into a sloppy kiss. He pulls out from me and started into my eyes. "You're so fucking amazing" I giggle and kiss him. He walks us toward the restroom and starts the shower.

     "Can you stand?" He ask as he sets me in the shower. I nod feeling so mentally drained but also more than satisfied at the same time. He gets in the shower behind me and we wash each other up.

    When we get out we change the sheets and lay in bed. "I love it when you make me beg" he whispers lowly into my ear. "Oh really? I might just make you more." I giggle and he pulls me towards him. I kiss his chin and close my eyes drifting off into sleep, no longer bored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHHHHHHHH
YALL TELL ME IF THAT WAS BAD OR NAHHH
CAUSEEEE IM NERVOUS TO DROP THISSSS