Jealousy Jealousy...

Today Agent and I are going to visit my family for a surprise party they are throwing for my cousin. My family lives about 4 hours away from us so we had a while before we get there.

"Baby?! You ready?" Agent called me as I touched up the last of my makeup. I set my brush in my bag and walked out the restroom. "Yea I am, let's go!" I walked up to him and gave I'm a small peck on his lips. Today I planned a pretty cute outfit.

      We left my house and got into his RAM TRX since it's really spacious and better for traveling

We left my house and got into his RAM TRX since it's really spacious and better for traveling. He put all our luggage into the back seat then we both got in the front and we were off!

"Let's stop and get snacks!" I offered.

"Baby, I brought snacks in the back.." Agent looked over at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked for the bag in the backseat. Once I pulled it to my lap I opened it and saw almonds and trail mix..... I know this nigga did not.

"Din, nobody wants this dry ass shit!" I tossed the bag back in the backseat.

"Mann you trippin almonds are good!" He said with his eyes on the road.

"But I want real snacksssss!! Please Din!!" I fixed my gaze on him. He looked over at me and sighed, letting me know I won. We drove for a couple more minutes until we pulled up to the gas station.

I hurriedly got out and went into the store not waiting for Agent. I grabbed some hot Cheetos, purple Gatorade, powdered donuts, and some skittles. I went to the front to see Agent waiting for me. We checked out and paid then went back to the car.

"Thank you baby!!" I looked over at him with a smile on my face. He just looked over and smiled at me.

I offered him some skittles and he took them. He put the car and drive and we were really off this time!

TIME SKIP

After four hours of talking and listening to music we finally made it to my aunt's house. We got out the car deciding to get our bags later tonight.

We held hands and walked up to the door. Agent knocked and seconds later my Uncle opened the door and smiled at us. I went in to give him a hug first.

"Hey baby! How you doing?" He said as he hugged me.

"I'm good, how are you!?"

"I'm not to bad! Heyy Din!" He looked behind me at Agent and they did the little dap/hug thing men do. We made our way into the house and greeted the rest of my family, and all the women ogled over how handsome Agent is.

"Hey Din, do you want to help me and the other man lift up this tent to put all the chairs under?" one of my cousins walked up and asked.