Late.

*bzz bzz

I woke up to the sound of my phone continuously buzzing on my nightstand. Picking it up, I was temporarily blinded by the bright screen. Agent was trying to FaceTime me.

"Hello?" I groggily asked while looking at the screen. "Hey baby! How'd you sleep?" Agent asked while picking up his phone bringing his face into the screen. "Good, you?" I asked while getting out of my bed heading to the restroom. He replied but I had set the phone on the counter and couldn't hear much since I was peeing.

I finished up and engaged in simple conversation with Agent as I did my morning routine. "I wanna take you out to dinner tonight." He said as I finished brushing out my hair. "For what?" I looked down at my screen to see agent making the most scrunched up face ever. "Umm because you've been gone touring and I haven't seen you in 3 months and I want to take my beautiful girlfriend out to dinner!" He exasperated.

"Okay we'll I'm gonna come over right now and we can just go to lunch?!" I picked up the phone and walked over to my vanity to start my makeup. "I'll just come and pick you up then." He smiled into the camera. I smiled back and agreed, after saying our goodbyes we hung up and I finished getting ready.

I chose something cute and simple but also  just a little sexy since I haven't seen him in 3 months

I chose something cute and simple but also just a little sexy since I haven't seen him in 3 months. I really wanted to get a reaction out of him. I waited around for about 20 minutes until Agent texted me he was outside.

Agent:

I pulled up outside of Justine's condo and texted her that I was here. Usually I walk to her door and get her but she told me she would just come out to the car. I waited for about 5 minutes until I seen her walking out of her door. She locked it and started making her way to my truck.

  As she walked I could only pay attention to the natural sway she had when she walked and how her rich brown skin glowed as the sun shined down on her complexion. She opened the door breaking me out of my day dream. She struggled a bit to get into the passenger seat since my truck was super high.

As soon as she was seated all the way in the seat I lunged at her. Pulled her into a rough passionate kiss. This took her by surprise as she let out a small gasp but returned the kiss. I had a sudden urge to have her touching me in some way. I continued to enjoy the taste of her lips, not minding her lipgloss transferring to my lips. 

As I was about to reach my hand over the middle console to touch her, she put her hands up on my shoulders to gently push me back a little. She giggled as I looked at her confused as to why she pushed me back. "Why'd you do that baby?" I huffed.

"Umm I don't know.. maybe cause I needed to breath!!??" She exclaimed with a chuckle. I laughed at her playfulness and went to peck her lips. Once our lips met again it was like a wave of ecstasy washed over me. I grabbed her hip with my left hand and deepens our kiss.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth as she let me enter. I slowly made my way down to her exposed neck, leaving love bites and marks all over her. "Mm Agent" she groaned as I found her sweet spot. She put her hands on the back of my head running her hands through my dreads.