Anniversary

Today is the day!!! I'm so excited right now because today is me and Agents anniversary. We've been dating for one year and we decided to celebrate for it. I haven't seen Agent in about a week because I've been out of town but I got back yesterday night and I'm so super excited to see him today.

I don't know exactly what we are doing today, because Agent wants to keep it a big secret, all he told me was to dress super nice. It doesn't matter how much I beg him, he won't tell me a single thing, not even give me a hint.

Right now I'm in my closet with my best friend Cici as we go through my outfit options for tonight. "Girl you need something that's gonna want to make him fuck you in the restaurant!" She said while flipping through my dresses. "Um I'd rather not get fucked in front of a bunch of people." I said while going through my drawers. She chuckled at my response.

After about an hour of putting together outfits we found the perfect one. I laid it out on my bed, just so I have easy access to it tonight. Cici left to go handle some of her own business which left me 4 hours alone to get ready. I decided to leave Agent a text before getting ready

I can't wait to see you tonight 😉

I set my phone on the charger and went to get in the shower. I no doubt have a feeing that we are gonna get it on tonight so I made sure to save every little hair off my body. Even my head. Jkjk...... I got out the shower wrapping my towel around me and making my way to my vanity.

I moisturized my face and body and threw on some panties and one of Agents oversized shirts. I now had 3 hours left to get ready, which was plenty of time for me. I started by straightening my hair which took about a good 45 minutes then I started on my makeup. I finished and got dressed. I went to look in the mirror to see all my hard work put together.

I felt so sexy, which made me even more excited to see Agent

I felt so sexy, which made me even more excited to see Agent. He told me he would pick me up at 7:45. It was now 7:30pm and I sat in my living room anxiously waiting for him. Just as I was about to pull out my phone and take some more pictures I heard my front door being unlocked.

Agent Pov:

I opened Justine's door with the spare key she gave me a while ago. When I looked inside I seen her sitting on the couch with her phone in her hand. "Hello beautiful!" I said while she got up and made her way towards me. "Heyyy handsome, I missed you!!" She squeaked while jumping into my arms. I laughed as I stumbled back a little bit due to her strong force.

I set her down and placed a long passionate kiss onto her soft lips. She smiled into the kiss which made me smile and feel like a lovesick puppy. I grabbed her hips pulling her flush to me. She giggled and put her hands on my chest, making space between us. She pushed herself back a little and looked up at me. "I missed you so much baby" I whispered to her. She nodded her head, "Me too!" We stared at each other for a couple seconds, both of us so in love.