Amp Pool Party

"Whatever Agent!" I huffed as I walked out of his bathroom into his room. He sighed loudly and followed me. "Nah, don't whatever me!" He tried to grab my arm but I quickly snatched it away. "I can do whatever I want!! I don't have nothing to say to you anyway!!" I rolled my eyes going to sit on his beanbag.

"Justine why are you acting like that!? You don't fucking listen to anything i fucking say." He mumbled the last part under his breath. "The fuck do you mean I don't listen?? You're the one being extra as fuck over something so small!" I yelled while standing up to face him. He rolled his eyes and sat at his desk. "I'm just tying to tell you how I feel and your making it a bigger deal than what it fucking is!!" He seethed out.

"Whatever! I'm not bout to let you ruin my fun!" I huffed getting up to leave his room. I heard him let out a loud huff as I slammed his door shut. I went downstairs to the living room to see all of Amp and some other guys downstairs finishing setting up. I walked pass them in a angered hurry until I ran into my homegirl Cici. "Heyyy bitchhhh!" She shouted as she looked me up and down. "Heyyyyy!" I reciprocated the energy.

We hugged and I let out a sigh into her shoulder. "Uh oh! What wrong babe?" She looked down at me. I pulled her onto the stairs to sit, "I got into an argument with Agent because I had got a ride from this random guy who I dance with cause my car battery died and I tried to call all the guys but like absolutely no one would answer the phone and the guy offered me a ride so I just took it cause he seemed trustworthy and Agent got all mad at me for no reason!!" I stressed.

"Do you want me to go say something to him cause I fucking will! Why is he bitching over something so unserious!!" She rubbed my back. I laughed at her, knowing that she was so serious. "Nah it's okay, I'm just trying to turn up at this party and live my best life." I geeked. Now it was her turn to laugh at me.

After talking for a couple more minutes we decided to go change into our bathing suits.

I decided to keep mine simple and flexible since I was about to be dancing all night longgg

I decided to keep mine simple and flexible since I was about to be dancing all night longgg. After we changed more people started to show up, flooding the backyard. Me and Cici walked around for a bit taking a couple shots here and there. We also met up with some other girls that we knew and headed to the jacuzzi.

The water was steaming hot and it felt amazing against my skin. I got in slowly, trying not to spill my margarita into the tub. All of us sat in there while we would occasionally make TikTok's and insta stories. I was enjoying myself completely forgetting about the huge argument me and Agent had earlier.

"Alright bitches I'm getting too hot I gosta get out!" Cici exclaimed as she lifted herself out of the hot tub. Me and this other girl, Mika agreed and hopped out as the others decided to stay in. "We should go takes some more shots!" I smiled as we walked towards the door into the house. "Yes bitch! I came here to get a break from my bad ass kids!" Mika hollered while doing a little dance. Me and Cici giggled at her and made our way into the kitchen.

At this point all the food was gone but there was still liquor galore. We all took five shots back to back, the harsh vodka burning our throats as we coughed and scrunched up our faces. We decided to take a little break and go out and dance with some of the other girls.

Maybe like an hour later those shots really come back to bite me in the ass. I starting to feel sloppy drunk but I continued to have fun, wanting to enjoy my night to the fullest. The songs were hitting so hard I wanted to marry the dj, but then Peaches and Eggplants by Young Nudy came on and I started acting a damn fool. I was shaking my ass left to right, right to left. Like I mean me and my bitches were throwing ass like rent was due!!!!

Agent Pov:

Finally finishing up my meeting, I decided to see what the party was looking like. I walked into the kitchen, dapping up a whole bunch of people that I know. The party was actually live as fuck and I was not surprised since it was thrown by Duke and Kai.

I looked into the fridge to see absolutely no food at all which was a alley down because I was starving, but I guess I'll just door dash something when everybody leaves. I closed the fridge and stood up all the way to see our filmer chis standing there.

"Oh hey what's up man!?" I smiled and dapped him up. "Nothing just chillin enjoying the party!" He said as he leaned against the counter. I nodded my head briefly thinking about Justine and how we left off on a bad foot. I decided to go find her and see if we could talk out what happened. "Hey have you seen my girl?" I asked Chris who was looking down at his phone. "Oh uh last time I seen her she was outside dancing by the hot tub with some other girls" he recalled his last memory of her.

I huffed and thanked him and made my way to the backyard knowing it was gonna take a while to find her because of all these people. But I was instantly proven wrong when I seen her bent over in front of Cici twerking on her as a crowd started to form, mostly guys watching. I needed to get them before they started doing things they would regret, plus the party basically is over.

Before I could get up to them some random guy kept pushing his phone in their faces trying to get their numbers, when obviously they were drunk, they weren't feeing him, and they were just trying to have fun.

He kept bothering them which made my blood boil and I decided to end it. I walked up to him and pulled his shirt from the back and pushed him backwards by the edge of the pool. Which he did fall in, too drunk to balance himself. I hope the Nigga drowns.

I walked over pushing people in the crowd to get closer to the two. Both of them were crazy drunk so drunk that they probably won't remember any of this tomorrow. I grabbed both of them by the arms as they protested and complained. "Babe let us goooo!" Justine whined. "What's the fuck Agent let me g-go!" Cici hiccuped repeatedly. "Yea nigga why you being such a dick. If the bitches wanna dance let 'em dance." Some random ass nobody ass nigga said.

"Move the fuck out of my way!" I said while trying to push pass the guy. "Nah nigga let them go and get yo ass on somewhere!" He said while getting all in my face. I was not in the fucking mood. "Get your pussy ass out of my face bitch ass nigga!" I said as I pushed his ass back. Causing a scene, before I could even punch the nigga the hired security came over and pulled him away.

"What the fuck Din!" Justine said as she walked up to me. I grabbed her arm and Cici's and lead them into the house. "I'm fucking tired!" Cici started to whine I lead her to Chris' room since he and her have been messing around for a bit and I'm sure he walked have no problem with her being in there.

I took Justine up to my room. She tried to pull her arm away from me multiple times throughout the way to my room.

When we got into my room Justine clumsily made her way into the restroom to take a quick shower. I could tell that she was still mad at me even though she was super drunk. I heard a couple thuds and bumps until she came out dressed in a large t-shirt and a baby pink thong.

She glanced at me as she made her way to the bed and hurriedly got under the covers, almost slipping about once or twice. I sighed and followed her to the bed. I pulled the blanket back and crawled onto my side of the bed. I felt her scoot away from me just a little bit which made my heart shatter.

I don't like arguing with her, and I want to make things right, I just want to wait until the morning were she is completely sober. I just worry about her so much and it comes off as being overprotective and jealous which only pushes her away from me. We laid there in a unwieldy silence for a couple minutes until I couldn't control myself anymore.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back against my chest and wrapped my arms tightly around her. "Agent, what are-" I cut her off, "Shhhh.....we can talk about it in the morning." I placed soft kisses to the back of her head and I pulled her a little closer.

She soon enough cuddled into me accepting the fact that I wasn't gonna let her go. We laid there for about 5 more minutes until I heard silent snores coming from Justine which alerted me that she was sleep. I soon fell into a peaceful sleep knowing that I would make things better by tomorrow.