CHAPTER 1

This is me and my life. I have been in so many ups and downs, laughters and tears, problems and solutions. I am the type of person that didn't care about anything. I am alone. I am a loser. I am, ME, Min Yoongi. I have a friend, he is a guy. He knows me and my stories. But then, he left me...after he heard all of my stories. He doesn't wanted to be my friend anymore, because... who wanted to befriend with someone who trying to suicide.

Even my family doesn't want to accept that I am their blood relatives. They also doesn't want me. They send me to an abroad school in America, then they leave me there by MYSELF. When I am happy, I wanted to share with them. When I am sad, I also wanted to share with them, but they never pick up the phone when I called, replies they messages that I send. They just don't wanted to involve with me.

They said, that I am not their family at the day they send me to the airport. I still remembered those things that I left behind, my memories. My bitter memories.

*flashback*
"Yah, Yoongi ! Palliwa. You already late for your flight." mom yelled. "Nae. Wait a minute," I replied and pull my luggage. I put it in the boot. I saw only one luggage in there, and that one was mine. "I thought we are going together ?" I asked dad. He just ignored me and drove to the airport.

At the airport...
"Here your passport and tickets," mom said and shoving it at my chest. "Here some money for 3 months," dad said. I grabbed both of it and put it into my bag. "We will send you money every week, so don't worry. Here's the card," said mom. I just nodded and hold the card.

When the flight already arrived, I've been called there. "Okay, the flight is here. See you soon !" I cheered. The one of my siblings come to me and hug me. But, he also whispered something. "Don't you ever called us or contacted us. Just live your life. We are not your family," he said harshly. I didn't understand what he meant by that. I waved them and went into the flight.

*end of flashback*

I am alone there. Studying at a foreign school. Staying alone in a big house. Everything happen so fast. I living in America almost 1 decade. I have been in everything. But now, I changed. I didn't tell others that I have tried to suicide. They all accepted me happily. I felt a joy when they actually give me happiness. The real happiness.

I haven't felt any happiness when I am at Korea. Living quietly without anybody cares. I felt alone. All I wanted is love and friends. There's something that I wanted to hide from all of the people in this world. A something that nobody wanted to show to the world and wished it never come to our live.

In my high school, I've been in a band named BANGTAN BOYS. They are so cool and funny too. We always shared our pastime and secrets. But, not me. I wouldn't shared my pastime or secrets to them, because I already knew what would happen.

We came to Korea when we heard that there's an audition that searching for a group. We decided to auditioned, and we make it in first try. We signed a contract to a company named, 'BigHit Entertainment'. We are so happy because we will be an actual idols.

We started our training years by years, and we finally make a debut.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)