CHAPTER 19

Third Person's POV

"Breaking news. A truck driver and two members of a popular boy group, Bangtan Sonyeondan, have been into a major accident today. Three ambulances and some police cars were rushed to the scene. The polices started to investigate, as the workers bring the patients on stretchers. For now, it's confirmed that two of the three patients are dead, and the other one losing a lot of blood on his head. The probability of the patient to live is so low, we only have to wait for miracle to happen. That's all from me, Lee Kang Jun, NBC News,"

As the reporter ended his report, I turned off the tv and rested my back on the soft sofa. I couldn't believe they could died easily. I guess the accident really occurred a chaos. "Deeply sorry to all of the families," I said sarcastically.

"Miss, the helicopter is ready. It's better if we go now," Danny, my personal 'dog' said. "Alright, let's go, dear. I can't hold it anymore living in the same country with my favorite boyfriend, ah, I mean my favorite 'ex' boyfriend," I laughed.

The sirens and people were crowding the place. I have no choice but to fly with the helicopter. "May we meet each other again in hell, Min Yoongi. I promised you a meal, right?"

Author's POV

When they received the news, they quickly rushed to the hospital and seek for Yoongi and Taehyung.

"Tae gonna be alright, right hyung?" Jungkook asked with teary eyes. The leader don't know what to say to Jungkook. He just lowered his head, and nodded slowly. Namjoon patted Jungkook's back as he started to sob.

"The operation gonna be awhile, because it is head damage. I think you guys should go back to the dorm and take a rest. I will contact their parents now. Seokjin, bring the kids home. I need to settle something," manager hyung said. Jin nodded as he bring Jimin and Hoseok with him. Namjoon tried to convince Jungkook to go home with him, but Jungkook doesn't even responded. He ended up dragging the maknae with all his might to the van.

"Don't worry guys. Taehyung gonna be alright. We all know he's strong. Let's just hope for him to be conscious." Jin said. "And.. about Yoongi. It's confirmed that he died on the scene. So, let's go to his grave tomorrow and show him our respect. For now, just rest and calm your mind." Jin continued.

The rest of the members just nodded and went to their respective rooms. The whole house became so quiet. There's no movement or even a tear slipped. All of them were still shocked about the news. They don't know how to react, they're too shocked to even cry.

Namjoon's door was knocked. "Come in," he said. Slowly the door creaking, showing a figure. "Oh, Jungkook. What's wrong?" Namjoon asked. "Uh, um... Can I sleep with you tonight? It's too quiet in my room," Jungkook said while rubbing his neck. "Yeah, sure. Come here." Namjoon gave some space for the little maknae. Jungkook snuggled into the comforter while his back was shoving Namjoon's body.

Namjoon seems to understand Jungkook's feelings right now. He also felt so empty before Jungkook came in. Wherever he looks, he always found Yoongi's traces. His shirts, his boxers, his beanies. Now that he already gone really hits Namjoon hard. He still remembered when Yoongi jokingly said he will die in car accident. And now it's really true. That joke became real.

Slowly Namjoon eyes filled with tears. As he exhaled loudly, the tears fell down one by one, and soon became a stream. He kept quiet because he want Jungkook to sleep peacefully. As he merged with the feelings, his eyes started to get heavy and he slowly closed it.

---
[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)