CHAPTER 11

Doctor Min's POV
I quickly drove to the hospital. There's a traffic jam, so I got stuck there. I called my friend and told him to take care of Suga when I'm not around. I hope there's nothing happened to him.

He seems different from who I knew. He's not friendly anymore. I guess, because of that incident. Yeah, it must be that incident. Suddenly my phone ringed.

"Yah, why did you save him ?" the caller sreamed.

"Calm down, please. I have a question for you. What are you actually ?" I asked.

"So you really don't remember me ? I've done all the things to make you remember, even I hurted your brother, you didn't even bothered by that. Ugh, bye. I'll call you again later," she ended the call.

"Gosh, this girl." I mumbled and continued my driving.

"You really don't remember me,"

What did she meant by that ? I knew her ? Yea, of course I knew her. But, it's just several weeks ago. What's her name again ?

Kim Na Young

That name kept entered my mind. I think I have heard that name, but I don't remember where and when. I push off the thoughts and quickly continued driving to the hospital.

Na Young's POV
How can he don't remember me even I hurted his brother for times. He truly don't know that Suga was his true brother. I should give him some hints earlier.

Min Yoongi. The person that I never forgot, even once. True, it's good to have him by my side. But, he's sick that time when we fall in love. I don't want to lose him, so I also acted that I have a disease. We talked, we laughed, we shared many stories of each other life while we're together.

*Flashback*
"Yoongi-ah ! Are you okay ?" I shouted. "Yoongi ! Oppa ! Don't leave me ! I love you !" I shouted again. Then, he suddenly laughed. "I just joking around. I gotcha !" He said.

"Have you take your medicines ?" I asked after the long silence. "I don't need it anymore. If I die, then I die. It's not something we could choose, though." he replied.

"Oppa, remember this. If I leave first, go to this place. The place where we first met. There's something for you there. It's not that grand, but I think it's enough to not make you regret loving me," I said while holding his hands.

"Yah, what are you saying ? We gonna leave together. We already promised right ? So don't talk like this. I really love you and I don't want you to leave me first." he choked. The tears easily flowed from his eyes.

I smiled. "Na Young-ah," he suddenly said. I quickly turned my face to him. "If I leave first, please hate me." he continued. I looked at him speechlessly. "Why did you wanted me to do that ?" I asked. "Just do it okay. Because I broke our promise." he replied softly.

"Okayy ! So, it's already called a day. I need to go home right now. It's already past midnight," I said and planted a kiss on his cheeks. "Arraso. Annyeong. Sleep well," he smiled and ruffled my hair.

I walked to my room and saw my parents waiting for me there. "Omma, appa. What are you guys doing here ?" I asked them. "You have to stop befriend with that spoiled kid. We don't like him. Pack your things. We'll head home now," appa said and left the room.

The tears streamed down on my cheeks right after the door was slammed. "We have to do this for your goodness sake," omma said and hugged me tightly. I cried in her chest, letting all the tears flowed out.

"Okay, let's go." she said and took the luggage. "Omma, can I meet Suga for the last time ?" I asked. She looks guilty to let me go, but, "Okay, I'll wait here." she smiled. I quickly ran to Yoongi's room and found he sleeping.

I sit on the chair and ruffled his hair. "Mian, Yoongi. I have to do this. I broke our promises, so hate me. I'll go now. Bye," I said slowly and kisses his cheeks.

*end of flashback*

After that happened, my life was miserable. My parents also don't know what to do with me. I kept wanting Yoongi. I kept yelling his name. I wanted to feel his touch. I also don't heard anything about him from the hospital. Maybe he was also hurt.

But, it was his fault ! If he doesn't fall asleep that night, he could beg my parents to let me stay with him forever, and things won't be like this.

Right, he's the one to be fault.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)