CHAPTER 20

"Hyung! Jebal, don't be like this. We all need you. Please, just come back to us. We miss you, we need you!" Jungkook cried by Yoongi's grave. The other members shading their tears as they saw their maknae crying his heart out.

"Jungkook-ah, don't be like this. He won't like it if he saw us like this. Remember what he asked us to do? We have to be happy, and live our life even he's not here to be with us. We must be strong, for him at least," Namjoon bursted into tears and he said that to Jungkook.

A pair of couple and a man walked heavily to Yoongi's grave. They looked at it sadly. "Omonim," Jin said slowly. "Ho-How can this be? Wh-Why nobody tell us?" Yoongi's mother stuttered. They then looked at Yoongi's photo, he is smiling happily like nothing had happened. "Our son... Our beloved son.." Tear by tear fell down from their deep eyes.

"I-I don't know he had cancer. He didn't contact me after we met last time. Why... Why he didn't tell me anything?" Jungshim fell on his knees. "Why don't you tell me anything, Yoongi-yah?!! Waee?!!" he cried even harder right next to Jungkook. Jungkook tried to calm him down, but he ends up tearing up even more. The rest of the members cried silently behind Yoongi's parents.

The day become gloomy just like the members and Yoongi's family. Rain poured heavily like the tears falling from their pure eyes. They couldn't hide the feelings any longer. Even if they tried to smile even for a millisecond, it ends up with tears rolling down to their cheeks. Losing someone who means the world to you is the most heartbreaking story.

For the last time, they bowed to Yoongi. 'Hyung, wherever you are, we will always be with you. Don't worry about us, we will take care of ourselves. Don't be sad, hyung, because we won't cry. Really, we won't cry again after this.' Jungkook said with his heart.

'Yoongi-ah, it's been a while since we lived together. You're like my own brother, the one who always be with me. I love you, you know it right? It may sounds cheesy but we love you more than you can imagine it. Even though you are lazy and really cold, we still loved you. Don't forget us because we won't forget you. We won't forget this day, we won't. See you again, next time.' Jin stated.

'Yah, babo! I can't believe that you actually leaving me, leaving us. You're the best best friend I ever met. Remember when I always teased you? Haha, I can't forget that moment. I hope you rest in peace, man. I will keep praying for you.' Hoseok smiled as he thought.

'Hyung, saranghae... I really don't want to admit this, but.. I really admired whatever you do, hyung. When you performing on stage, you are really cool. I envy you, hyung. You always do everything for me, for us. I know you're waiting for this time to come, right? Because you already tired to live with the shits that happens around you. Thank you for everything. I love you, Min Yoongi. I hope you rest in peace," Jimin sobbed.

The rest of the day ended up gloomily. The staffs keep their heads down. They also didn't predicted this thing would happen. Their fellows friends also come to give the last tribute to Yoongi. Baekhyun and Suho greeted Yoongi's parents, sharing their sadness to this bad news of Yoongi. They also greeted Bangtan and encouraged them to be strong even it's hard, because they also felt that kind of feelings long ago.

"You guys must be strong, no matter what. You have to. Your fans waiting for you to give them a perfect performance. They're waiting for you. Even he's not here anymore, you still can move on and live your life. There's reason for everything that happened. Be strong, guys. You're still young, there's many things you need to sacrifice as you grow up. There's many ups and downs that you have to go through. Good luck," Suho and Baekhyun said while patting their backs and left the room.

It's the time they have to go back to their dorm. Even it's hard, they have to go. "Mianhaeyo, hyung. We have to go now." Jimin said. "Goodbye, bro. Rest in peace," Namjoon bid the last goodbye to Yoongi.

They walked out from the graveyard and went straight into the van. One last glance to Yoongi's grave and they moved on. "We will go to the hospital first before going back to dorm." manager hyung said. From his deep eyes, there's an indescribable feeling lingered. He sighed a bit before driving to hospital.

Step by step they walked into the elevator. Jungkook pressed the button, and they on their way to Taehyung's room. Couple pairs of sad eyes stared boringly on the floor, lost in their own thoughts.

A man in white coat nearing Taehyung's parents. "Are your Mr. Kim Taehyung's parents?" he asked. "Yes, we are his parents." Mr. Kim answered. "Please follow me," he stated and walked away. The nurse allowed them to visit Taehyung. They slowly walked inside the room. Jungkook was the first one who nearing Taehyung's bed.

He looked at Taehyung, who is staring the ceiling boringly without any movements. "Tae-yah, are you awake?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung didn't moved a bit, not even nodding. A tear slipped from Jungkook's eyes. Namjoon patted Jungkook's back, telling him to calm down. Jungkook nodded and rushed to the door. "It seems like we lost him, we lost another person," Namjoon said, shook. They all went to Taehyung and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry I can't be a good leader and hyung. I'm really sorry," Namjoon cried. The most precious tears finally came out from him. "Me too, Taehyung. I'm really sorry because I never shared my food with you," Jin sobbed. "Yah, pabo. Let's meet later okay? We'll dance to our favorite song, Sistar's Shake It," Jhope smiled while tearing up. "I'll bring you to the beach later. Let's go there together!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook entered the room when nobody's inside. He pulled a chair nearing the bedside. He runs a frustration hand through his hair, messed his well combed hair.

Somehow, he felt a big stone falling on him. Taehyung was the one that always be by his side no matter what. Taehyung was his best friend. Taehyung was his life saviour. Taehyung was his brother.

Jungkook hold Taehyung's hand, slowly giving a peck on Taehyung's knuckles. He hold it for some times, before putting it back to it's place. "Annyeong, hyung. Be happy there," Jungkook said as he left the room.

The journey to their dorm full of silence. The guys don't know whether to talk or cry. Deep thoughts filled their minds. Losing two members in one night really made them frustrated, sad, angry, and confused. Even though they subsided with the members that already gone, they still has this lingering feelings in their deep heart.

"Hoping you will come back to us,"

---
[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)