CHAPTER 6

I opened my eyes and searched something that could fill my sore throat. I grabbed a glass and poured some mineral water into it. I gulped down the water, and put the glass back at it's place. I glanced to the blue skies.

I decided to stroll outside. I get up, washed my face and went outside. There's a lot people at the hospital park this morning. I lied on a bench under a shady tree. I wanted to enjoyed some fresh air and being under the sun, freely. I will check out this afternoon, so I wanted to enjoyed the nature at the hospital.

I saw someone is watching me from afar. I can't really see her face since she's far away from me. I get up from the bench and ran to the girl. She saw me running to her, she also ran and in just a few seconds, I lost her.

I let out a sigh and catch some breathe before walking into my room. I think, I've seen her before, but I'm not sure that she's her. I only get her back view. I shook my head.

I drink a bottle of sprite that Jungkook bought yesterday when he came. Then, I packed my things. As the door suddenly opened by outside, I quickly turned back. "Ah, Namjoon." I said, relieved.

He then smiled and sat on the bed. "Already packing up ? I guess you already ready for the comeback," he chuckled. I just smiled, continue packing my things.

After a while, a doctor that treated me came in. "Annyeonghaseyo, doctor." said Namjoon. We both bowed to him. "Nae, annyeonghaseyo." he said and bowed to us.

"You are ready to go home ?" the doctor asked. I smiled slightly. "Okay, you may check out now. Please go to the counter and take your medicine," he said and left. Namjoon helped me hold the bag and we went to the counter.

We walked to the parking lot as soon as manager hyung settled the hospital bills. I opened the back door and jumped in. Namjoon sat beside manager hyung at the front seat. I took a nap, since I didn't get too many sleep when I'm here. It's uncomfortable.

The van started to move on the road. Our song, No More Dream, turned on the Seoul FM radio channel. I still couldn't sleep. It's not that the van was bumpy, no. It's not that the song was too loud. It just, I felt my heart was uneasy. It's felt heavy.

I took out my phone and searched for the tweet that I received for past two days. I quickly opened her profile page. She already tweeted some things. She also put her profile picture and cover photo. I scrolled down her tweet.

'I saw him. I wanted to approach him, but I just can't.' - 7 days ago.

'He looked happy when his friends came visits him. I'm relieved if he's happy.' - 5 days ago.

'I saw him, and he saw me too. He ran to my direction. I don't want him to see me. I then ran, afraid that he will know.' - 11:30 a.m.

'He already checked out from hospital. Yea, and I didn't have much chances to keep following and watching him.' - 1:00 p.m.

That's the last tweet that she tweeted. I tapped the star button near her bio, so that I could receive notifications when she tweeted something. I'm confused. Who the hell is she ? Why would she wanted to follow and watch me ? Is she a stalker ? Sasaeng fan ? I have so many thoughts about her. I ignored the uneasy feeling and closed my eyes again.

Then, manager hyung make a sudden brake and makes me stretched out ahead. "Waeguraeyo, hyung ?" I asked him. He quickly opened his door and went to his bumper. I then received a notification from Twitter.

'I saw his van hitted something on the road. He was in the van, looking shocked. I'm relieved that he safe.'

My heart started to beat faster than ever. I don't know why. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and went outside. I looked around, and I saw a female figure standing near the traffic light while holding her phone. I know she's her. I quickly ran there, then she already passed through the road after the pedestrian light was turned into green.

I sighed. I heard Namjoon footsteps nearing me. "Yah ! What are you doing here ?" he asked, loud. "Sorry. Let's go," I said and pulled him with me. We went in the van. Manager hyung drove to our dorm carefully. I still thought about the girl, she seems nice, but creepy at the same time.

I actually don't really remember what I've been through when I am in Korea 10 years ago. I've amnesia after my head was kicked by a senior when I am still new at the high school. After the incident, I don't remembered anything about Korea except that I had family there that I barely remembered. I closed my eyes, and something reminded me.

*flashback*
"Yah ! Min Yoongi ! Why are you keep wasting my time to go to your school and hear what your school's director talked about your attitude when you're with teachers and classmates. I have so many works to do and you keep makes my works abandoned ! Get out from this house ! Right now !" omma yelled and beat me up with a hanger.

I couldn't do nothing than running to nowhere. I've felt what the others kids doesn't. I didn't get any love or happiness. All I get is curse, curse and curse. I walked slowly by the river. I felt numb and choked. I didn't wanted to live again. I want to die.

I don't want to see my family cursing me everyday. I don't wanted to hear their voices anymore. I let out a sigh, a big one. I knew what I wanted to do was wrong. But this is my decision, my way. I took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. I closed my eyes. One step, two steps, three steps and four steps... I already inside the river.

I took another three steps and my head already vanished from the surface. I couldn't breath. Something stuck in my breathing. Now, I know there's another decision beside this. I'm wrong. It's my last breath, and I can't do nothing. I have drown into the deep river. Then I felt someone pulled my hand to the river surface. I don't know her, but she's still a kid, and I think she's younger than me. I blinked my eyes several times, but my vision getting blur and blurer. Then it all became black.
*end of flashback*

My head went dizzy as I thought about that. I commited suicide... and someone saved me. Then, who is she ? Why she saved me ? Many questions on my mind. "Hyung, are you okay ?" Namjoon asked. I just nodded. We then stopped at a restaurant to fill our empty stomach. Manager hyung ordered some food for us.

After a while, we went to dorm. "Rest first. We will call you later," Namjoon said and closed my room door.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)