CHAPTER 4

Two days later...

"Since you guys all exhausted from the comeback shootings and recordings, I gave you guys permission to take a break in three days before the comeback day," said manager hyung. We all cheered. "But ! I'll choose the place," he continued.

We started to pack our stuffs after manager hyung said we will going to Jeju Island and staying there for three days. Since it's summer, we brought a lot of creams and lotions. We also brought the swimming suit and other things that related.

I packed the things that I 'only' need to bring. After 20 minutes, I finished packing. Our flight boarding time is 4:00 p.m. We still have many times, so I decided to go to the mall. "Are you finished packing ?" manager hyung asked. I nodded. "Then, put your bag into the car. Maybe we will go to the airport early," he said.

I dashed into my room and quickly prepared myself. I grabbed my bag and went out. I put the bag into the boot and closed it. Manager hyung send me to a mall. I walked into the elevator and pushed button number 3. I arrived at third floor and dashed myself inside a snapback and sunglasses shop. I took a black with white lined sunglass. I also picked some snapbacks and went to the counter to pay.

My stomach suddenly craving for fastfood. I went into the McDonald and ordered double cheese burger and some nuggets. I pay for it and walked out. I saw a girl walking pass me. She was the same girl that I met backstage long ago. I was about to greet her when my phone suddenly ringing. 'Manager Hyung' I quickly pick up the call and focused back to the girl, but I already missed her.

I quickly go to the elevator and pushed G button. I went out and ran to the van. Many fans screamed as they saw me going into the van. They don't know how to shut up. I sighed. I put my things beside my legs and gave the food to Jungkook who was sniffling it. He smiled like a rabbit and shared it with Jimin and Taehyung.

We arrived at the airport and it's already 4 p.m. We quickly grabbed our things and went to the luggage place. We put our luggage and went to the check in site. After a while, the flight boarded and we went in.

"Finally ! We arrived at Jeju Islandd !!" Jungkook screamed. Everybody glanced at him. Taehyung grabbed him and quickly went to our vehicle that already waited outside. "Yah ! Why are you screamed like that ?" Namjoon asked. He just being silent back there. We then arrived at the hotel that we will staying in. We picked our keys room and went in. As always, I'm alone in a room. I don't really like to share a room with anyone else.

That evening, we decided to just staying in the room and eat. The hotel's server served us dinner that night. We ate them all until there's nothing left on the plate. We then went to our rooms and sleep.

The thing is, I couldn't sleep. It's already 4:45 a.m. and I still can't sleep. When I closed my eyes, it opened back. It just won't shut. I sighed. Maybe I've slept too much. I went to the door and turned the doorknob. I took a deep breath before heading out to nowhere. I walked to the beach. 'Let's stroll a bit.' I thought.

I enjoyed the sight-seeing early in the morning. I strolled the beach till I arrived at some - rocks. I sat on the rock and closed my eyes. When it came to nature, I loved it. It's calming. No matter what kind of person you are, nature will always calm you down.

I didn't realised it's already 5:30 a.m. and the sun already set up from the deep dark skies. I took out my phone and snapped some pictures of it. 'It's beautiful,' I mumbles. I opened the Twitter app and posted it with caption, 'Good morning, armys. Nature never failed calming us - SUGA' I tapped the Tweet button and it's spreading to the timeline. Many armys retweeted and favorited the tweet. They also commented.

'Good morning, oppa my sunshine.'

'Hey yo Suga oppa. Good morning.'

'Have a nice day ! BTS fighting !'

I know, all the armys were so caring and madly in love with us. I also, um, liked them. I decided to go back to my hotel room or manager hyung will get mad at me. As I walked to the main door of the hotel, I saw the same figure as yesterday. She rested her body on one of the couch at the waiting place. I got startled when she also looking at me. I quickly dashed inside the elevator and went to my room.

'Her face... I know it. I've seen it somewhere a long time ago before I'm leaving Korea. Her aura, I knew it. Maybe she is...' I thought. Then, in a blink of eye, I fell down on the floor.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)