CHAPTER 9

Where it all started. The things that make him suffered, it will happening now.

I plugged off my earphone and went into the van. I don't know where to head, but I asked manager hyung to drive to a beach where I could relax my mind. He nodded and drove there. As I enjoying the journey, my phone suddenly ringed. I received a message from an unknown number. I opened the message.

'Let's start.'

It says. What's with that ? And who is it ? What should I start ? I glanced at my watch. It's still early. Why would someone send this kind of message to me at this hour. I ignored the message and put back my phone into my pocket.

"Hyung, don't tell them okay ? I just wanted to relax my mind for some days," I said. Manager hyung nodded and focused to the road. Then, a big lorry at the opposite way, suddenly lose its control and hitted our van. My head was banged to the front window. I could feel that the bloods were flowing outta my head.

Something slightly flashed into my mind. It's kinda memories, but it's too fast. My eyesight getting blur and blurer. Then, it became black.

Author's POV
Many people surrounded the scene. Some of them called the ambulance. Few minutes later, an ambulance and a police car arrives there. They quickly put their bodies on the stretcher.

Suga's manager and the lorry driver didn't had any serious injuries, so the nurses brought Suga to the hospital first. The nurse put an oxygen mask on Suga's nose. She cleaned the bloods on his head.

They arrived at the hospital. The crews quickly pushed the hospital bed with Suga on it. They went to operation room and started the surgery. The doctor and nurses having problem to pick the glass bits from Suga's head.

After 5 hours betting on Suga's life, finally the doctor left the room. All of BTS members, included the company director, rushed to the doctor. "How's he ?" the director asked. "I couldn't say anything yet, but his life is 50-50. We can save him, but it may take his life too. I'm sorry," he said, then left. The members were shocked and choked, same goes to the director.

Inside the operation room, Suga's fingers slightly moving. Giving sign that he was alright, or maybe not.

He was dreaming. Dreaming about something. Something that he couldn't help, but to feel hurt. The hurt that makes he can't live his life normally. It's all started when...

*suga's dream*

I was waked by a loud sound from my side. I opened my eyes and saw a room. It's all white, and some of the people wear masks and hospital outfits. I looked around me. A lot of wires were attached around my body. Especially my chest. Then, I saw a big screen in front of me. It's like scanner or something like that. The thing is, I could see my past.

It played like a movie. A pastime movie. I sit up and put a pillow to cover my back. I focused back to the screen.

"Yoongi-ah ! Are you okay ?" I heard a girl voice after the screen went black. "Yoongi ! Oppa ! Don't leave me ! I love you !" she screamed. Then, I suddenly laughed. The screen started to show the 'movie' back. "I just joking around. I gotcha !" I said. The girl... she seems so familiar.

"Have you take your medicines ?" she asked after the long silence. "I don't need it anymore. If I die, then I die. It's not something we could choose, though." I replied. Die ? Medicine ? What was that ? Did I lost my memories. Gosh, it can't be.

"Oppa, remember this. If I leave first, go to this place. The place where we first met. There's something for you there. It's not that grand, but I think it's enough to not make you regret loving me," she said while holding my hands. I could feel the touch. It's like, real.

"Yah, what are you saying ? We gonna leave together. We already promised right ? So don't talk like this. I really love you and I don't want you to leave me first." I choked. The tears easily flowed from my eyes. There's something, that I forget. I guess. But, what is it ?

She smiled. Sweet. Without my knowing, I also smiled. "Na Young-ah," I suddenly said. "If I leave first, please hate me." I continued. She looked at me speechlessly. "Why did you wanted me to do that ?" she asked. "Just do it okay. Because I broke our promise." I replied softly.

"Okayy ! So, it's already called a day. I need to go home right now. It's already past midnight," she said and planted a kiss on my cheeks. "Arraso. Annyeong. Sleep well," I smiled and ruffled her hair. She left into the darkness. The screen then went black. I felt like my head was hitted by a heavy rock.

Not long after that, my world went black again.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)