CHAPTER 2

This is the day. Today is our debut day with title track No More Dream. We have spent our times for three years as trainees. Now, our dream finally been achieved.

Our first debut stage was on MCountdown!. We are very nervous and excited at the same time. "Our hot debut stage is already here !! Are you readyy ?!" asked the MC to the audience. "Aahhhhhhh" all the fans screamed for BTS debut stage. "Okay, in two minutes, you will be on the stage. Stay alert." said our manager.

We nodded and wait until we get the sign. After two minutes, we all make our way to the stage and get ready for the debut. All the fan girls were screaming loudly as hell. After the music was started, we began to sing and dance. The fan girls are squealing again. 'Aigoo, they are so loud,' I thought. Then, my part came.

"I wanna big house, big cars and big rings. But sasireun I don't have any big dreams. Haha nan cham pyeonhage sareo. Kkum ttawi, An kkwodo, Amudo mwora an hajanheo." I sang it while danced. Then I sang another part, "Jigyeoun Same day, Banbokdoeneun maeire, Eoreundeulgwa bumonimeun teure bakkin kkumeul juiphae, Jangnaehuimang Number one, Gongmuwon, Gangyodoen kkumeun anya 9hoemal guwon,"

After the performance ended. We went to the backstage and opened the microphone things. I pulled myself to the coach and slept there. I felt so disturbed by the noise that the kids made. I woke up and suddenly our manager said something that shocked all of us. "In 8 months after this, you will have another comeback. So prepare yourself mentally and physically." he said and left us in the waiting room.

"It is too fast. I'm really happyyyyyyyy !" said Taehyung. This kid is really weird. I don't think he is a human, but an alien. "Nae ! I also can't wait for it ! We gonna hit the chartssssss !" said the maknae, Jungkook. I sighed and went to the bathroom. I heard all of them talking loudly about our comeback. I even heard Jin's voice. 'I thought he is the most normal person in this group.' I mumbled.

I pushed the button and water splashed inside the toilet bowl. I unlock the door and went out. They already set up theirself to the stage. "Hyung, palli ! They wanted to do the finishing stage !" Jimin shouted from the back of the door. I went out and saw the idols already prepared to go onstage. I followed Namjoon who is in front of me. Then, someone bumped into me and make me startled. She said sorry and bowed. She then left.

"Her face...is kinda familiar to me." I said slowly and went onstage with my members.

———

[EDITED]

Enjoy reading :)