introduction

(male lead pov)

hi my name is Mark Lucas Jones  you can just call me mark but my closest friends and family call me in my 2nd name Lucas and I'm age right now is 19 year's old but I'll be 20 years old before this year ends about 5 months from now

and if you curious about what I look like... I can only say that im your average looking person that you see now a days with black hair and black eyes and body type in my opinion not to skinny not to muscular I think my body is right for my age anyway and I'm still a student by the way in my college years at that then today is special day because it my first day to my college life to start.

that's why today I wake up a little bit early about 6:30 AM in the morning then I get my phone to send a message for my best friend Alex to wake up and do what he promised to me yesterday then after sending my message I get my towel then I walked out my room then I head down stairs going to the bathroom I can take a bath already because if I wait a little bit more someone get there first and that someone take so long to finish you will be late at time it's your turn that's why one of my reason to wake up early.

but yet before I get to hold the door knob of the bathroom I heard something in the kitchen hmm...  maybe it my oldest sister Samantha cooking breakfast for her kids that going to school later, so I decided to not disturb her then head inside of the bathroom

for the time being I'll be continue my introduction meanwhile I'm still taking my bath, okey where did I stop before hmm.... ah that's right that a college student starting today and by the way I'm a straight guy okey don't thing anymore more, because I'm single right now and I do like girls but I just to be in a relationship right now that's all. anyway that is that my height is 5'9 right now and my weight huh... sorry I forget it's been so long the last time look at it but anyway I don't smoke our drink like my school mate do I only drink if there's a occasion yet I only drink one glass in them so that's all.

and by the way I have 4 siblings so if count me in we are 5 and I'm the second son then a 4th child to summarize to you in a way my first and second sibling are girl so their my sister then 3rd a boy that is my brother next is me then next to me is my younger sister and right now inside this house only me my oldest sister Samantha and my younger sister is the only siblings living here

meanwhile my 2nd sister Sarah is now living with her own family far from here then about my brother where abouts now, only thing I can say that I don't know what happened to him because he went missing for 5 year from now and that time only 14 year old at that time, meanwhile when my brother is missing about 3 yeah ago my parents get in this accident that kill the both of them only thing I know it's a plane crush accident.

that why I didn't spoke about our parents until now but we didn't get our parents dead body for the reason they crush in a dangerous and cold place they say in the end we all end up believe it until the day came I saw a new about a person survive in that type of plane crush but only I still hoping that our parents is still alive our there

hahaha... let's stop with my sad story part of my life let go to the exciting part remember I said that I looked like a average person right... but yet it's true in the outside but in reality I have this mysterious ability that looks like a future sight thing, sound amazing right but I can't control it at all and it not only the future I can see but the past too?

to be honest this ability is really weird because it's only works when I'm a sleep like this morning I wake up in a dream that with a girl that I don't know who in this beautiful place like we are in a date or something because it the time when sunset but yet in that dream I can't see her face somehow but when we about kiss I wake up.

that's the type dream I get this morning but wait a moment before you judge me that dream I had is fancy I will give you of my example of what I talking about okey, good