Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21 Zerg Dungeon

    "Retreat!"

    With the mechanical voice of the mantis man, the Zerg retreated like a tide.

    Carl realized something, stood up desperately and wanted to catch up. But a large stream of blood gushed out of the blood hole on his arm, and he fell heavily to the ground as soon as he took a step.

    He could only stare at the direction the Zerg left with his eyes, and let out a desperate roar.

    "Little rabbit!"

    The voice was so hoarse that it seemed to be dripping with blood.

    On the back of the mantis, Qin Zhenzhen tightly hugged the nape of the mantis' neck, and was shaken by the wind blown by the mantis when it was flying.

    She lightly rubbed the wolf-shaped beast mark between her fingers, her mind full of thoughts.

    With the imprint of a partner, can they still meet again? It's just that I don't know how far away I can recall Carl. But even if it can be recalled, it seems that it can only put Carl in a dangerous situation.

    Thinking of this, Qin Zhenzhen sighed helplessly.

    Fortunately, they are only temporary imprints, and Carl still has a chance to start over. I hope Karl will forget about her sooner and find an ordinary female to live a good life.

    The praying mantis observed the female behind her with compound eyes. The female wearing a snow-white gauze dress had a sad face, her curly chestnut hair fluttering in the wind, and her pale face was shockingly beautiful.

    He has been fighting outside for a long time, and this is the only female that makes him look dumbfounded. If this female can't capture Wang's heart, he really has to consider whether Wang has any special hobbies.

    Praying mantis is not suitable for flying for a long time. After flying over a few mountains, mantis led the Zerg army to stop.

    Qin Zhenzhen's face was numb from the wind, she hurriedly got off the mantis' back, her movements were too big, a stream of blood dripped down instantly.

    Qin Zhenzhen froze when she heard the mechanical voice of the mantis man.

    "Are you in the fever period?" the mantis man asked in surprise, and before Qin Zhenzhen could reply, he gave a new order: "I'll take her back to the bunker first, and you guys go back on your own.

    "

    "Zhizhi~"

    All kinds of insects responded to him.

    The mantis man was about to go back on the road, when a sharp voice sounded.

    "Take me, I'm also in the fever period!" Lilith yelled hastily, she was afraid that if she walked slowly, she would suffer more, and thought that the fever period would get better treatment.

    Mantis Man was stunned for a moment, glanced at Lilith, and sneered. She didn't answer either, and changed back into a bug shape to signal Qin Zhenzhen to come up.

    Lilith stood still, not used to being ignored by males.

    Qin Zhenzhen glanced in Lilith's direction helplessly, and resigned herself to climbing onto the mantis again.

    After they left, Lilith looked away.

    I was ignored by males, it seems that it started when Qin Zhenzhen appeared. Is there really that much difference between myself and her?